- For the hotel, see Hotel Oasis.
- For the multiplayer map in Call of Duty: Finest Hour, see The Oasis.
Oasis is a multiplayer map available in the Content Collection 2 DLC Pack. It takes place in an upscale desert hotel in Dubai and features the new ability to go under water, similar to Getaway.
In Survival Mode, the player(s) start with a Model 1887, a Five Seven, a Self Revive, 250 Armor and Extreme Conditioning, but no Grenades or Flashbangs. The hostiles include Bomb Squads, Suicide Bombers, Little Birds, and Juggernauts.
"Lose yourself in the Infinity Pool Ward"
- This resort is most likely part of the Oasis Hotel chain featured in Dust to Dust, as the buildings are all owned by the company and their logo is prominently shown throughout the resort.
- There are posters on the western side of the map with a small caption on the bottom that reads "Lose yourself in the Infinity Pool Ward", an obvious reference to Infinity Ward.
- On the Black Ops II map Plaza, there are multiple brochures around the map advertising the Oasis Hotel resort featured in this Modern Warfare 3 map.
- In the background you can see the Hotel Oasis from the campaign or the Burj Al Arab in reality.