|Appears in||Call of Duty: Black Ops III (easter egg)|
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
|Used by||Settlement Defense Front|
|Weapons||50x rapid fire high velocity ballistics |
24x missile banks
1x F-SpAr cannon
It is used as the main hub for the SDF. The warship is under the command of Admiral Salen Kotch. The Olympus Mons first appears when it jumps to earth with the intention of destroying the UNSA fleet during the annual celebration of fleet week. Among the fleet of ships, the Carrier Retribution and the Destroyer Tigris are forced into a desperate battle with the Olympus Mons. The Olympus Mons is forced to retreat after the Retribution rams itself into the side of the ship, an act which caused minimal damage to the Mons, but forced Kotch into retreat.
The Olympus was present at multiple battles, including the Titan fuelling station, before finally being boarded by Nick Reyes and crew from the Retribution, who soon commandeered the vessel, using it for their own attack on the SetDef Shipyard on Mars. It was severely damaged and crashed on Mars along with the Retribution.
The ship armaments are superior to both Retribution, Tigris and other SATO space warships since a single beam fired from the F-SpAr cannon can tear apart a Destroyer as well as a skyscraper in a matter of seconds.
- Length: 927 meters
- Height: 151 meters
- Top jet speed: 250,000 km/8 times faster than-light travel
- Crew: 2700
- Max occupancy:
- 30 Skelters
- 6 Warden Dropships
- Armor: 128 mm reactive over vital space
- 50x rapid fire high velocity ballistics
- 24x missile banks
- 1x F-SpAr (Focused Spectral Array) Cannon - Retractable Center Weapon
- Olympus Mons is a volcano on Mars, and the largest known volcano in the Solar System. Kotch named his ship after the volcano in commemoration of his achievement of climbing to its summit.