Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|One Inch Punch|
Wonder Weapon (melee)
Original Characters (young)
The One Inch Punch is a melee upgrade that replaces the player's standard knife in the Zombies map Origins. It allows the player to punch zombies with a powerful force, causing zombies to fly away, similarly to the Thundergun from Call of Duty: Black Ops. It can kill a zombie with a single melee attack until round 19.
Obtaining the One Inch PunchEdit
In order to obtain it, the player must charge up four chests that are located throughout the map (listed below) by killing 30 zombies near them. If a Giant Robot steps on a chest while it's not yet full, it will be reset, and the players will have to kill more zombies. Once completed, players can go to a Rituals of the Ancients station and they will be rewarded with the One Inch Punch, in the form of a glowing energy ball.
Should a player bleed out and lose their One Inch Punch, or otherwise not be present in game when the chests are completed and the Punch is unlocked, the player in question must simply go to a Ritual of the Ancients station, highlight their crosshair over the bottom-most medal, and press the action button. The Punch will then be re-obtainable for the player.
Three of the four footprints containing the chests are located along Odin's patrol route down the center of the map, and the fourth one is found in Freya's path down the western side of the map. The locations from north to south (the direction of all the robots' patrols) are as follows:
- The first box is located in the footprint just west of Generator 5 and the Stamin-Up machine, which is stepped on by Odin's right foot. Because this box is the northernmost footprint, it will be the first one that Odin steps on.
- The second box is located just east of the Church, or west of the Excavation site, and it is stepped on by Freya's left foot. It is the only one not in Odin's path.
- The third box is located in the footprint just east of the Excavation Site and is stepped on by Odin's left foot.
- The fourth box is located just west of Generator 4 and the Juggernog machine and is stepped on by Odin's right foot.
The One Inch Punch can be upgraded during the Little Lost Girl easter egg, after hitting roughly 20 Crusader Zombies with glowing arms in the staff room of The Crazy Place with the One Inch Punch. After reaching the amount, a power-up resembling a stone for the G-Strike will be dropped. It gains a one hit kill attack until round 36 and has an extra elemental attack depending on which staff the player was holding at the time of the pickup; for example, players with the Fire Staff will set zombies on fire with their punches.
This a glitch that can only be done in multiplayer, and will give the player the same properties of the Iron Fists, but instead of the punching animation, the player uses the regular knife to attack. The elemental bonus from the Iron Fists remains. It is much more powerful than the regular One Inch Punch allowing a 1 hit kill up until round 36.
After the player has their Iron Fists, they need to enter any three of the robot's head. Once inside the robot's head, the player needs to down themselves. It is advised that the player doesn't have the PhD Flopper Perk-A-Cola, as the easiest way to down yourself in the robot's head is by over cooking a grenade, or by explosive damage. When the player is downed they will bleedout as soon as the purge sequence is over and ejects them out the head. When the player respawns next round they will have the Elemental Knife. The player will lose their Elemental Knife if they pick up the reward for the One Inch Punch/Iron Fists.
- The One Inch Punch is a reference to a martial exercise move of the same name in which a person is knocked back several feet from a punch only one inch away popularized by actor and martial artist Bruce Lee.
- When upgraded, if the player punches a glowing Templar Zombie with it, they will stop glowing.
- To gain kills toward the Iron Fists, the actual kill does not have to be from the One Inch Punch. The initial hit will cause the Crusader Zombies to lose the glow on their arms, and this counts toward the reward.
- A zombie spawned by a dig spot will not count towards the chests required to fill to get the One Inch Punch.