Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Stimulus Map Pack)
Call of Duty Online
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
Task Force 141 vs. Spetsnaz (MW2)
- "Large overgrown rural Russian area. Sniper ghilliie suits make for good cover..."
- — In-game description
Overgrown is a large multiplayer map in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, available from the Stimulus Package. It also appears in Call of Duty Online as "Farm". It is also featured in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered.
Overgrown is a wide, open map with plenty of vegetation and cover spots. The map has three distinct sections: a farm located on the northern half of the map containing a large barn and two fields that provide cover and concealment. A curved street lined with buildings on the southern half of the map, and running horizontally through the middle of the map is a river bed with two bridges on the east and western sides of the map crossing over it. This map is particularly favored by snipers because of the map's size, and also CQC in the many small buildings. It also has plenty of vegetation, allowing snipers to blend in with the background. Just north of the riverbed in the middle of the map is a two-story farm house, with a mounted M249 SAW in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Minigun in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, that is accessible from the all the sections of the map.
Old School Mode Edit
Overgrown appears in Old School Mode as a supported map. It features a total of 16 sprites.
- RPG-7 - Found at the gas station.
- Sleight of Hand - Found in front of the giant gas tank near the RPG-7.
- M4A1 w/ ACOG Scope - Found on the western bridge.
- Smoke Grenade - Found at the north-westernmost corner of the map.
- Frag Grenade
- Found in the southern building next to the destroyed trucks towards the western half of the riverbed.
- Found at the south-eastern corner of the map, on the road.
- M14 - Found in front of the two-storey building south of the riverbed.
- Stopping Power - Found in the middle of the riverbed.
- W1200 w/ Grip - Found in between the center building and the riverbed, near the MP5 and Stopping Power.
- MP5 w/ Silencer - Found on the ground floor of the northern farmhouse, near the W1200.
- Mini-Uzi - Found inside the northernmost building.
- Barrett .50cal - Found in the paddock with the haystacks towards the north-eastern part of the map.
- Double Tap - Found in the barn at the eastern edge of the map, near the Barrett .50cal.
- G36C w/ Red Dot Sight - Found on the eastern bridge.
- Flash Grenade - Found in the easternmost building, south of the riverbed.
- Desert Eagle - Found on the ground floor of the building south of the river bed with the mounted M249 SAW, near the G36C.
Call of Duty 4: Modern WarfareEdit
- In one of the inaccessible buildings on the south side of the map, the words "ALEXANDER ROYCEWICZ 2007" are hidden on a wall. To see it, one must turn brightness settings as high as possible and enter the building as a spectator.
- In the Wii version of the game, the map has a lot less foliage than it does in the 360/PS3/PC versions due to the Wii's graphical limitations.
- On one of the trucks near the B Flag in Domination, the word R3TARD0 can be seen on the license plate.
- The broken wall on the left side of the barn can be shot through with no penetration penalty to the weapon's damage.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2Edit
- The teddy bears have been updated to the new ones.
- Also, glass is now in most of the windows.