62-60 (SP), 90 (MP)
x2 Head, Neck & Chest
15 rounds (21 w/ Extended Mag)
Level 17 (SP)
15+75 (SP & MP)
15+180 (SP & MP)
|Rate of Fire||
· Per burst: 1818 RPM
None to Minimal
- "Charged burst sniper rifle. Hold the trigger to charge up and fire 3 deadly rounds at a rapid fire rate."
- — In-game description
The P-06 is a sniper rifle featured in Call of Duty: Black Ops III. It is unique in that it fires a rapid three-round burst instead of a single shot. There is a short charge delay from pulling the trigger to the burst firing, making it more difficult to hit moving targets.
- Ammo: 7.8x50mm RAR
- Length: 845.82mm
- Weight: 6.44kg
- Barrel: 678.2mm
- Production Years: 2057 - Present
- Country of Origin: Switzerland
The P-06 is a three round burst Sniper Rifle unlocked at level 25. Each bullet does 90 damage per shot and since it's a three round burst it can do 270 damage in a single burst if all shots hit. It can, however, get a one shot kill to the head or neck, possibly allowing for kills if the two other shots miss.
The P-06's main difference from any other burst weapon as the burst delay comes before the burst is fired, not after, which makes it unique, and the user must compensate for the charge time to keep shots on target. The P-06 also has an extremely long burst delay, at 700 ms, making the overall handling feel slow.
- Recon Sight (unlocked at weapon level 2)
- Suppressor (unlocked at weapon level 3)
- Ballistics CPU (unlocked at weapon level 4)
- Varix 3 (unlocked at weapon level 5)
- Fast Mag (unlocked at weapon level 6)
- FMJ (unlocked at weapon level 7)
- Thermal Sight (unlocked at weapon level 8)
- Extended Mags (unlocked at weapon level 9)
- ELO (unlocked at weapon level 10)
- Rapid Fire (unlocked at weapon level 11)
- Stock (unlocked at weapon level 12)