|Leader(s)||Team Two Leader|
|Appears in||Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3|
|Type||Private Military Company or Contractor|
- "Let's do this."
- — PMC announcer at the beginning of a match.
The Private Military Company (PMC) is a playable multiplayer faction in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. The faction's multiplayer announcer is the Team Two Leader who is only seen in the campaign level "Return To Sender".
PMC spawn theme
PMC defeat theme
PMC victory theme
- The PMC victory theme can be heard at the end of the level "Stronghold", while their spawn and defeat theme can be heard in "Scorched Earth" and "Down the Rabbit Hole" respectively.
- The announcer of the PMC is Team Two Leader from the campaign mission "Return to Sender" and is voiced by Liam O'Brien.
- If near victory, the victory theme of the PMC can be heard regardless of which faction the player is on.
- In the Wii version, the PMC uses the same head model as the Inner Circle and the FSO.
- The player's sleeves are white in first person, as seen when throwing grenades and reloading, while in third person the sleeves are dark grey colored.
- The PMC character models are similar, if not the same as the Loyalists featured in the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 campaign. This may mean the Loyalists are working as Mercenaries.
- The PMC spawn theme shares the GIGN's victory theme.
- The PMC multiplayer spawn quote shares the Gaz and Ghost's catchphrase: "Let's do this."
- Yuri's and Nikolai's character models are used for the PMC multiplayer models.
- They encounter the African Militia on every map they are featured except for Bootleg in which they fight the Spetsnaz.