|Description||Survive until round 20 without buying a single perk. (Map Pack 3 only)|
Perkaholics Anonymous is a Nazi Zombies related achievement/trophy, available in Call of Duty: World at War. It requires the player to survive until round 20 without the purchase of any Perk-a-Cola machines. The use of other utilities, such as Mystery Box and Pack-a-Punch Machine are still allowed. This achievement/trophy is only achievable in Der Riese available in Map Pack 3.
- The name of this achievement/trophy is a reference to Alcoholics Anonymous, a group for alcoholics to get help to stop drinking.
- The player can get this achievement/trophy in co-op, even if the other players buy Perk-a-Colas. This can help in getting the achievement/trophy significantly.
- This achievement/trophy is considered one of the most difficult in the game, as many players need Juggernog and/or Speed Cola in order to survive.
- This achievement/trophy is the opposite of the Shi No Numa achievement/trophy Perk-a-Holic, which requires the player to have all the Perk-a-Colas at the same time.
- Although the Bowie Knife is considered a perk in the game's files, players can still have it and obtain the achievement/trophy.