The Kandi Raver
The Punk Rocker
|Appears in||Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare|
|Level||Zombies in Spaceland|
Rave in the Redwoods
Attack of the Radioactive Thing
- "With taped glasses, a color-coded pocket protector and an astonishing lack of physical prowess, he'll need to pull the wedgie out of his crack and get to work if he intends to survive."
- — Official Zombies in Spaceland Biography
- "Our favorite ‘80s nerd is back, but this time, he’s the life of the party. He came to rave the night away, but now he’ll have to fight to survive any way he can. With his intimate knowledge of Willard Wyler’s work, the team continues to lean on Poindexter for any insight he can provide."
- — Official Rave in the Redwoods Biography
- "From pocket protectors to candy bracelets, Poindexter has been on one hell of a ride. Making his debut as a raging 70s punk rocker in Shaolin Shuffle, he is ready to give his favorite director a big taste of mayhem, one fist at a time. With an all-new rage and a wild enthusiasm for chaos he’s more than ready for his close-up. Anybody in the mood for a little...anarchy?"
- — Shaolin Shuffle Biography
Poindexter grew up under the care of his father, a particle physicist, and a mother who is a drunkard. In his childhood, he was obsessed with "comic books, video games, Saturday morning cartoons, and every film that Willard Wyler had ever released". In his senior high school year, Poindexter was forced to register in the Drama class for graduation; this would however lead to him being cast in a class play in a role that would catapult him to success.Poindexter eventually became successful as he moved to New York City in pursuit of an acting career, eventually becoming a "staple on Broadway". Upon hearing about an opportunity to be part of Wyler's next film, he immediately agreed and joined three other actors: Andre Wright, Sally Simpson and Aaron "A.J." Jordaniels to meet up at Wyler's theater.
- Poindexter's first person model in Rave in the Redwoods shows him wearing plastic bead bracelets with words on them known as "Kandi" in rave culture. His bracelets say "Peace", "Love", "Unity", "Respect". When put together to form an acronym, the word "PLUR" is shown, which is a popular mantra in rave culture.