A timeline of events of the "Infinite Warfare Universe".
Pre-Secession Wars Edit
- Due to a resource crisis and a dwindling atmosphere, the United Nations ignite a massive wave of off-world colonization to resolve these issues. Most planets and moons within the Sol System are colonized.
- Settlement Defense Front is established to maintain martial law on off world territories.
2156 C.E. Edit
- SDF declares war on the nations of Earth, igniting the Secession Wars.
- Sgt. Omar's father survives two plane crashes in the battle for Deimos.
2157 C.E. Edit
- After a year of fighting, Earth and SDF's political leaders meet on Pluto's moon, Charon, to negotiate the Charon Accords. This ultimately brings an end to the Secession Wars, whilst limiting both sides' abilities to expand further into the solar system.
- SDF secures Mars's sovereignty through the Accords
Sometime between 2157-2187 C.E. Edit
- The nations of Earth and their colonies band together to form the UNSA to regulate trade of resources with the SDF and SATO is formed as a detterent against SDF's miltary might.
- Ignoring the Charon Accords, SDF begins to expand into the UNSA controlled Neptune and Uranus Clusters, killing numerous UNSA civilians in process.
- Captain Audrey "Mac" MaCallum resigns from her position as the Captain of Retribution, deeming herself unfit.
- Captain John Alder becomes the captain of Ret
2186 C.E. Edit
- Further violating the Charon Accords, SDF captures the UNSA controlled Saturn Cluster and its vital refusing stations.
2187 C.E. Edit
May 6th Edit
- Operation Riah begins.
- SDF launch an attack on a UNSA black site on Europa, retrieving data on the SPAR project.
May 7th Edit
- Fleet Week begins within UNSA.
- Petty Officer First Class E3N "Ethan", a battle robot with human emotions, is presented to Lieutenant Nick Reyes and Nora Salter.
- SDF hijack the AATIS guns in Geneva, crippling much of the UNSA fleet.
- After a brief skirmish, the guns are secured back into SATO grasp and SDF sleeper-cell Riah is captured.
- SATO fleet engages SDF fleet in ship-to-ship combat outside Earth's atmosphere.
- After destroying the attacking fleet, Olympus Mons arrives and destroys most of the SATO fleet.
- Concurrent to the assault on Earth, SDF launches an attack on the Lunar Gateway.
- UNSA launches Operation Burn Water on Titan and successfully destroys the SDF's critical refueling stations.
During May 7th and 8thEdit
- The quarry on Vesta-3 has been interfered by SDF, turning its robot workers against the men.
- Operation Dark Quarry takes place to rescue the facility's workers.
- SCAR team and the Marines managed to save the majority of the workers.
- One of the workers, Lee, failed to board the ship on time. Staff Sergeant Usef Omar tried to rescue that worker, but failed to do so. This result in both of them incinerated by the daylight on Vesta-3.
- Corporal Sean Brooks is promoted to the rank of Sergeant by Captain Nick Reyes, and is given command over all Marines aboard the Retribution, in place of Omar.
- Back to Retribution, the attack on Tigris by Olympus Mons is reported to Captain Reyes.
- Moments later, it is confirmed that the Tigris is destroyed, and all its crew K.I.A.
Side Operations Edit
Several operations has been conducted by SCAR team one, led by Nick Reyes himself, in effort to cripple SDF's battle capacity.
Ship Assault Edit
- In Operation Taken Dagger, they rescued several engineers captured and retrieved the P-LAW.
- Captain Lieutenant Radoslav Barkov was killed.
- In Operation Phoenix, they managed to take an SDF Prototype Skelter.
- In Operation D-Con, they breached the SDF Hellas and secured a chemical weapon, before destroying the ship and the rest of those weapons.
Jackal Strikes Edit
- After Operation Burn Water, Operation Sudden Death was conducted in surprise and takes out 5 SDF A-JAK Cutters and several Skelters.
May 8th Edit
- SATO launches Operation Black Flag in an attempt to lure the SDF fleet into the AATIS array.
- The prisoner escort is compromised, Akeel Min Riah escaped.
- Nick Reyes tracks him down the city, and corners him on the top of the annex. However, Riah is ready for this, and counterattacks Reyes.
- Riah destroyed the ATTIS guns, cut his Transponder out and destroys it, and died.
- SDF fleet arrives, the Olympus Mons destroys the UNSA HQ, killing Admiral Raines.
- SCAR Team One hijacks Olympus Mons and sucessfully take control of it.
- Admiral Salen Kotch is killed by Captain Nick Reyes.
- SATO launches Operation Blood Storm in an attempt to cripple the SDF war effort by attacking Tharsis Shipyard. Using The Olympus Mons, now affliated with SATO, to ram into the shipyard.
- The Olympus Mons managed to cripple several SDF ships, before being overrun.
- The Retribution lost its altitude, and gets into the path of Mons, Reyes ordered the Mons to dodge and saved the Ret.
- Both ships crashlanded on Mars.
- The crew managed to regroup, and carries on the last mission: Destroy the Shipyard.
- Due to the air interceptions' presence, the crew will have to use the elevator to get on.
- The crew fights through and sucessfully reaches the elevator. The Marines hold off while SCAR team head up the elevator.
- Mid-way, an ambush from SDF is anticipated, so Reyes, Lieutenant Nora Salter and Lieutenant Commander Audrey "Mac" MaCallum dispatched to destroy the ambush.
- Mid-way through the dispatch, the trio came across a robot capsule, so they decided to disable it. Mac is caught by the bot in the pods after she saves Reyes, and is caught in an explosion they planted. Preventing the exploded pod, and further pods, from reaching the battlefield below.
- The crew reaches the Shipyard in safety. All crew members, except Ethan and Reyes, board a weapon-disabled SDF Destroyer in attempt to escape the shipyard after destroying it.
- Tharisis Shipyard is destroyed, along with much of the SDF fleet. This came at the cost of many SATO's men.
- Ethan self-destructs on Reyes' command, unlocking the weapon system of SDF Destroyer.
- Captain Nick Reyes executed his final order on Salter to fire on his position, causing him to float in space. Debris hits his helmet, breaking it, and making Reyes suffer to death.