A timeline of events in the "World War II Timeline". It features events from Call of Duty series from January 1, 1897 until September 2, 1945 from the games Call of Duty, Call of Duty: United Offensive, Call of Duty: Finest Hour, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 2: Big Red One, Call of Duty 3, Call of Duty: Roads to Victory, Call of Duty: World at War: Final Fronts, Call of Duty: World at War (Nintendo DS) and Call of Duty: WWII.
May 13th Edit
- Marcel is presumably born in Northern France.
July 28th Edit
- World War I begins. Norman Delaney's father, Stan "Papa Jack" Jackowicz, Jean-Guy Robiechauld, Metz, Davis and Emmet Daniels and all fought in the war.
May 28th Edit
- The father of Ronald "Red" Daniels and Paul Thomas Daniels, Emmet Daniels took part in the Battle of Cantigny.
November 11th Edit
- World War I ends in Entente victory.
- Emmet Daniels is awarded a silver star for heroic action.
- Leslie Baron is born in Calgary, Canada.
- Aleksandr Sokolov is born, perhaps in Stalingrad, Russia.
- Michael Dabrowa was probably born.
- Stephen Kelly is born in Hartford, Connecticut, USA.
- Danny is born in England.
- Sam Rivers is born in the USA.
- Drew Stiles is born in the USA.
- Robert Zussman is born in Eastern Europe.
May 26th Edit
- Camille "Rousseau" Denis is born in Allègre, France.
September 3rd Edit
April 3rd Edit
- Arthur Crowley joins the British Expeditionary Force.
May 16th Edit
November 7th Edit
- Paul Thomas Daniels is killed by a wolf while hunting with his his brother Ronald "Red" Daniels in Longview, Texas.
September 1st Edit
May 10th Edit
- The Battle of France begins.
June 25th Edit
- The Battle of France ends in Axis victory.
- Camille Denis joins the Maquis, her codename is "Rousseau"
June 22nd Edit
- Nazi Germany launches Operation Barbarossa and invades the Soviet Union; Battle of Białystok–Minsk.
July 10th Edit
- The Battle of Minsk begins.
August 23rd Edit
- The Battle of Kiev begins.
September 2nd Edit
- Somewhere over the English Channel, James Doyle and his fellow crewmen are attacked by Messerschmidt BF109 while on a routine bombing mission over Holland.
- James Doyle along with Major Ingram and the Dutch Resistance fight their way to the train bridge, and James Doyle, with the permission of Major Ingram, destroys the bridge while the train was crossing.
September 9th Edit
- Siege of Leningrad
- Germans launch Operation Typhoon, intending to capture Moscow, but fail.
December 7th Edit
- Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor prompts American entry into the war.
December 17th Edit
- Pvt. Vasili Ivanovich Koslov trains with his comrades right before the attack on Moscow.
June 4th Edit
- Battle of Midway begins.
June 6th Edit
- Private Joe Miller and his squad recieve basic traning in North Carolina, USA.
August 7th Edit
- Battle of Guadalcanal begins.
August 10th Edit
- Pvt. Martin goes through training at Camp Toccoa, Georgia, USA.
September 18th Edit
- Pvt. Alexei Ivanovich Voronin and his comrades are attacked by four MG-42s. While the Red Army charges the Red Square, Pvt. Alexei Ivanovich Voronin sneaks in a building and snipes the German spotters.
September 20th Edit
- Pvt. Aleksandr Sokolov crosses the Volga into Stalingrad. He then takes a refinery under the command of Sgt. Oleg Puskov. Under the orders of Lt. Tanya Pavelovna, he leads the charge up Mamayev Kurgan taking the hill.
October 3rd Edit
- Lt. Tanya Pavelovna, along with Pvt. Aleksandr Sokolov, navigates through Stalingrad's sewers to reach a tractor factory. Lt. Tanya Pavelovna provides sniper fire to protect the building and the T-34 inside. The tank crew led by Lt. Nikolai Badanov reaches the factory and the group escapes.
- While repairing the T-34, the Russian squad comes under fire from German forces.Lt. Tanya Pavelovna is wounded but carried to safety. Lt. Nikolai Badanov is ordered to take back Red Square. Lt. Nikolai Badanov gives a radio to the forward observers allowing a Katyusha rocket strike to destroy an approaching German Panzer column.
October 29th Edit
- Sgt. John Davis and the 7th Armored Division create a diversion by blowing up crates in order to get important documents.
- Sgt. John Davis and the 7th Armored Division repel the enemy attacks and escape.
November 3rd Edit
- Towards the end of Operation Supercharge, Sgt. John Davis and the 7th Armored Division break through enemy lines by using the tanks as cover. Sgt. John Davis finally radios the high command to tell them that the mission was a success.
November 6th Edit
- Sgt. John Davis along with the 7th Armored Division defeat the Germans at El Daba, Egypt. Sgt. John Davis retrieves the important documents and radios to the navy to destroy the German cargo ships.
November 8th Edit
- Pvt. Roland Roger lands with the rest of his squad in Oran to take an airfield from Vichy French forces.
- Airman "Stretch" Roger participates in a bombing raid on an oil refinery in Tunisia.
November 9th Edit
- Jr Sgt. Alexei Ivanovich Voronin goes through the sewers of Stalingrad to meet up with Yakov Pavlov at an apartment building that is being occupied by German soldiers. Jr Sgt. Alexei Ivanovich Voronin and the Red Army assault and defend the apartment building from enemy tanks.
December 2nd Edit
- Pvt. Vasili Ivanovich Koslov and the Red Army fight their way past Red Square to demolish a building that is occupied by enemy soldiers.
December 8th Edit
- Pvt. Vasili Ivanovich Koslov is given the task to repair the communication wire while under heavy fire.
- Pvt. Vasili Ivanovich Koslov and the Red Army take over the railroad station in Stalingrad.
December 24th Edit
- Maj. Nikolai Badanov leads an attack on a Luftwaffe airbase in Tatsinskaya as part of Operation Little Saturn. The attack destroys much of the resupply aircraft to the 6th Army in Stalingrad, as well as capturing the airbase.
January 15th Edit
- Pvt. Vasili Ivanovich Koslov and the Red Army assault the center of Stalingrad and defend it against waves of German soldiers.
- Tank Commander David Welsh and the 7th Armored Division tanks battled enemy tanks and flanked the Flak 88 guns in Libya.
January 22nd Edit
January 23rd Edit
- Edward Carlyle and Sgt. Bob Starkey are ambushed by German troops near Ksar Tarsine. They escape and reinforce a unit trying to capture a German fortresses and rescue Pvt. Allen Rowe and Sgt. James Dehart.
February 9th Edit
- Pvt. Joe Miller's squad attack Japanese postions on the island of Guandalcanal.
February 13th Edit
February 19th Edit
- Pvt. Roland Roger and his squad are attacked by the Afrika Korps during the Battle of the Kasserine Pass. His unit manages to hold off the counterattack, while escorting an engineer unit to disarm a German minefield, and recapture an artillery emplacement.
February 22nd Edit
February 19th-24th Edit
- Lt. William Pierson, Lt. Joseph Turner, T5 Frank Aiello, SSG. Augustine Perez and Maj. Arthur Crowley took part in the Battle of Kasserine Pass. Pierson disobey orders and attempt to save his allies stuck in th pass, but ending up losing more men. Pierson is punished by an Article 15, demoting him from Lieutenant to Technical Sergeant.
March 10th Edit
- Sgt. John Davis and the 7th Armored Division barely escape the city of Toujane in an enemy armored car while picking off Panzerschrecks.
March 11th Edit
- Sgt. John Davis and the 7th Armored Division retake Toujane by taking over the most important sectors and defeating the German forces that occupy the city.
March 30th Edit
- Sgt. John Davis and the 7th Armored Division assault the town of Matmata and defeat German soldiers occupying the city. They then defend the town from Ju-87 "Stuka" dive bombers.
July 4th Edit
- Pvt. Yuri Petrenko and the Red Army defeat Wehrmacht soldiers and blow up Elefant tank destroyers on the front-line during the Battle of Kursk.
July 10th Edit
- Pvt. Roland Roger and his squad lands on Sicily and assaults Italian positions on the beach, moving inland where they rescue an isolated unit of paratroops in the town of Gela.
July 11th Edit
- Pvt. Yuri Petrenko and the Red Army fight their way to a tank factory in Ponyri and destroy a German Panzer and another Panzer that attacks them at the factory.
- Pvt. Roland Roger and his squad moves up to reinforce paratroops at Piano Lupo. Pvt. Roland Roger single-handed destroys eight Panzer IV tanks of the Herman Goering Division. Pvt. Roland Roger coordinates naval gunfire to destroy approaching Tiger tanks. For his actions Pvt. Roland Roger is promoted to the rank of Corporal.
July 12th Edit
- Sgt. James Doyle along with Major Ingram, Hoover, Luyties, Denny and Moditch destroyed the lighthouse and the battery guns on Sicily, and also disable the German communications equipment as well as finding important documents. Sgt. James Doyle and Major Ingram are the only SAS members able to get away.
- Pvt. Yuri Petrenko is transferred to the 2nd Guards Tank Division and they head to Prokhorovka.
August 5th Edit
August 22nd Edit
- Pvt. Yuri Petrenko and the Red Army assault the train-yard in Kharkov while battling attacking Ju-87 "Stuka" dive bombers.
September 18th Edit
October 3rd-6th Edit
- Cpt. Carver Butcher took part in Operation Devon with the 78th Infantry Division and lost his face. Over 30 men were killed.
November 1st Edit
- U.S. troops land on Bouganville
November 20th Edit
- Pvt. Joe Miller and his squad land on Betio Island and destroy enemy artillery to aid the beach landings.
- Pvt. Joe Miller along with Roebuck and his squad are sent to take a Japanese Airfield and to destroy some AA guns, then they help the 8th Division to conquest and defend the Japanese HQ on Betio Island.
- Pvt. Joe Miller's squad hold of several Japanese counterattacks on Betio Island.
December 12th Edit
March 7th Edit
June 5th Edit
- At 2330 hrs, Pvt. Martin and Sgt. Heath drop near Sainte-Mère-Église as pathfinders to set up beacons to help guide the rest of their unit to the dropzone. Heath lands a short distance away from Martin, gets caught in a tree and is killed there. Martin takes Heath's beacons and then fights through a pair of houses to reach the destination point.
June 6th Edit
- At 0012 hrs, Pvt. Martin and the 101st Airborne Division assaulted Sainte-Mère-Église minutes after landing near Sainte-Mère-Église, and they then escaped from the German forces at 0712 hrs on that day.
- Sgt. Jack Evans and the 6th Airborne Division land near Pegasus Bridge and fight off German forces on the afternoon of that day.
- Cpl. Bill Taylor and the 2nd Ranger Battalion ascend the cliffs of Pointe-du-Hoc. The 2nd Ranger Battalion finds and disables coastal guns, and holds off German forces until reinforcements arrive the next day.
- Pvt. Martin and the 101st Airborne Division fight their way to Brécourt Manor and destroy a Flak 88 gun that seemed to have been the one bombarding Utah Beach.
- Cpl. Roland Roger lands on Omaha Beach with the rest of the 1st Infantry Division. Breaking through, Cpl. Roland Roger eliminates enemy mortar and artillery emplacements.
- Pvt. David Ferguson and the 82nd Airborne Division attacks the Germans to get transportation to Sainte Mere Eglise, France.
- Pvt. Jonathan Shepherd and the 82nd Airborne Division's gliders crashes near Carentan, France. They regroup and take the town.
- Ronald "Red" Daniels lands on Omaha Beach with the rest of the 1st Infantry Division. Red Daniels is ordered to break the seawall with a Bangalore Torpedo. After clearing four bunkers, Red Daniels and Robert Zussman were attacked by a German soldier. Zussman is stabbed by a knife and the German soldier is knocked out by Red Daniels with his own helmet. Red Daniels then drag Zussman to the field hospital and goes to destroy a GPF cannon with Lt. Joseph Turner and the rest of the 1st Infantry Division.
June 7th Edit
- Cpl. Bill Taylor and the 2nd Ranger Battalion successfully defend Pointe-du-Hoc and retreat to the trenches to hold off the German forces until extra support arrives.
June 11th Edit
- Sgt. John Davis and the 7th Armored Division eliminate enemy mortars and rescue American POWs at Beltot, France.
June 12th Edit
- Sgt. John Davis and the 7th Armored Division capture the crossroads of Anctoville, France, 17 miles east of Caen, and the town of St. Louet.
June 14th Edit
- Sgt. John Davis and the 7th Armored Division defend their position against a German counterattack at Amaye sur Seulles, France.
June 25th Edit
- Private Joe Miller and two other Marines scout the area around Mount Tapochau on Saipan Island. They then fight through several cave networks and areas to get to where the Japanese artillery is located.
July 14th Edit
- Cpl. Bill Taylor and the 2nd Ranger Battalion fight their way to Beaumont-Hague. They successfully eliminate German mortar teams in the area.
July 19th Edit
July 22nd Edit
- Major Ingram, Cpl. Keith, and Sgt. James Doyle land near Touchy, France. They regroup and meet up with a French Resistance group and eliminate German Flak 88 positions.
- Operation Cobra begins.
- The 1st Infantry Division supports SSG. Augustine Perez and the 745th Tank Battalion to destroy German Junkers Ju 87s and PaK 38s, and is later ordered to rescue the Charlie Company in Caen, France.
July 26th Edit
- Pvt. Nichols and his squad attacks and eliminates German positions in St. Germain allowing the Allied advance to continue.
- Ronald "Red" Daniels and the rest of the 1st Infantry Division advance into Marigny. Red Daniels, William Pierson and Drew Stiles cover Robert Zussman and Frank Aiello to destroy the AA guns with sniping support on a church tower. The church is attacked by the AA gun and starts to collapse. Private Jones is killed in the process.
- American forces launch an attack on Mayenne, France, in order to disable a bridge that the German forces are using for transportation.
- Sgt. McCullin's mental health degrades severly to the point in which he is unresponsive to most communication.
- McCullin is killed after planting explosive charges on the Mayenne Bridge.
August 1st Edit
- In a night attack, Pvt. Cole's unit attacks the German lines, knocking out an artillery battery as well as taking and holding an industrial complex against German counterattacks.
August 5th Edit
- Pvt. Nichols and his squad crosses the Maynne River by boat to secure the bridge before the Germans blow it. Sgt. Frank McCullin bravely disarms the bombs on the bridge but is killed in the process.
August 7th Edit
- Pvt. Martin and the 101st Airborne Division assault the Chateau, killing every German soldier and rescuing Capt. Price, who then gave the 101st Airborne Division information on where Major Ingram is being held.
August 8th Edit
- Pvt. Bohater's Polish unit moves out from St. Aignan-de-Cramesnil, France and engages the enemy. Their tank encircles and destroys a Tiger II tank commanded by the Black Baron.
August 9th Edit
- Sgt. James Doyle and the combined SAS/French Resistance team attacks and destroy a German fuel plant near Autun, France. Major Ingram however is captured during the escape.
August 11th Edit
- Pvt. Nichols' squad moves through the Foret d'Ecouves, clear the way for 2nd Battalion. The unit successfully destroys multiple German strong-points and roadblocks while under heavy fire.
August 14th Edit
- Pvt. Cole and his squad crosses the Laison River and takes out German positions on the other bank allowing the Allied advance to continue.
August 18th Edit
August 20th Edit
- Near Les Ormes, France, Sgt. James Doyle and Cpl. Keith, alongside the French Resistance, successfully rescue Major Ingram and three other Marquis prisoners. During the defense of the safehouse, Isabelle DuFontaine is killed in action.
- The platoon meets Arthur Crowley and Vivian, two British Special Operations Executive agents. They are ordered by Colonel Davis to destroy a German armoured train carrying V-2 Rockets heading to the launch site. The platoon failed to sneak pass the German base and leading the train to leave the station. They then chase the train with Jeeps. Ronald "Red" Daniels and Robert Zussman derail the train by crashing their jeep in front of it. After destroying the train, they are helped by Camille "Rousseau" Denis to regroup with the squad.
- Lt. Robiechauld, along with Sgt. Callard, and Pvt. Cole rescue trapped Canadian tankers in a tavern in St. Lambert, and hold the town off from multiple German counterattacks. Sgt. Callard is killed while setting off the explosives to destroy a German Tiger II. Sgt. Callard is put in for the Victoria Cross and Pvt. Cole is promoted to Corporal.
- Pvt. Bohater along with his Polish tank crew hold off several German attacks on Mt. Ormel (Hill 262), until relieved by Canadian forces. Fellow tank crewmen Kolwalski and Rudinski, as well as the Canadian Pvt. Baron, are killed in the process.
- Pvt. Nichols with the rest of his squad fight desperately in Chambois to prevent the Germans from escaping the Falaise Gap.
- Pvt. Guzzo is wounded and Sgt. Dixon is killed in action while saving him.
- Pvt. Guzzo takes command of the squad and orders one final offensive against a persistent German force attempting to get through the village.
- After heavy fighting, the Germans surrender and Chambois is secured by the allies.
August 25th Edit
- Camille "Rousseau" Denis and Major Arthur Crowley disguise as Nazi officers to infiltrate the garrison in Paris. Rousseau kills Polizeiführer Heinrich and exchange her briefcase with Oberst Karl Fischer's which has stolen explosives inside. After Rousseau blowing up the gates, the 1st Infantry Division and French Resistance assault the garrison. The Allies successfully return Paris to France from the Nazi occupation.
August 26th Edit
- The United States Army 4th Infantry Division and French Armed Forces 2nd Armored Division arrives in Paris at dawn.
September 2nd Edit
- Sgt. Jack Evans, Waters, and Capt. Price make it to the nearest airfield after Waters blows up the wooden bridge. At the airfield, Sgt. Jack Evans uses a Flakvierling 38 to destroy attacking Ju-87 "Stuka" dive bombers.
- Sgt. Roland Roger (recently promoted after D-Day) fights off German forces with his squad in Maubeuge, France.
September 4th Edit
- Sgt. Roland Roger joins Sgt. Glenn Hawkins and his squad in a patrol of Mons in Belgium. The unit lands in an ambush and holds out for support. They are ordered to destroy Flak 88 emplacements. Sgt. Glenn Hawkins is injured and possibly killed in action.
September 12th Edit
- The Battle of Aachen begins.
September 14th Edit
- Sgt. Roland Roger, Sgt. Stephen Kelly, and Cpl. John Jackson Smith take part in a mission to destroy a series of German trenches on Crucifix Hill near Eilendorf Ridge, Germany.
- Flight Officer Paul VanAtta and the Eight Air Force bombs Nijmegen, Netherlands.
- Cpl. Micheal Dabrowa and the 1st Airborne Division fights their way to the bridge in Arnhem.
September 18th Edit
- Pvt. Martin and the 101st Airborne Division rescue Major Ingram from Dulag IIIA in Austria.
- Cpl. Micheal Dabrowa and the 6th Airborne Division defends the Arnhem bridge from the Germans.
- Sgt. Gerald Miller and the 82nd Airborne Division assaults Nijmegen, Netherlands and destroys Flak88 positions in Hunnerpark.
- The Battle of Hürtgen Forest begins.
September 20th Edit
- Pvt. Jason Wescott and the 82nd Airborne Division crosses the river in Nijmegen to secure a bridge.
October 16th Edit
- Cpl. Alan Bradshaw and the Calgary Highlanders fights through Woensdrecht, Holland.
October 18th Edit
- The 1st Infantry Division attack the State Theater in Aachen. Ronald "Red" Daniels and William Pierson request Tank support to the 745th Tank Battalion. SSG. Augustine Perez, Rabson, Ambrams and Pool advance into the streets. Rabson and his crew are killed by a Panzer IV. Perez encounters Panzerschreck crews and German tanks in his way to the plaza. After clearing the lobby, the platoon later meets civilians who are involved by the battle, including Anna and Erica. Red Daniels and Frank Aiello then go to retrieve the truck to evacuate the civilians. Erica then realize that Anna is not with her. Red Daniels then goes back to the basement to find Anna. After bringing Anna to the truck, Erica is suddenly killed by German soldiers.
October 21st Edit
- Sgt. Chuck Walker's squad helps take the city of Aachen, the end of the Battle of Aachen.
October 24th Edit
- Col. Davis blames Joseph Turner and William Pierson for evacuating civilians in Aachen as it is not part of the orders he gave them. The rift between the two soldiers becomes wider.
October 27th Edit
- Sgt. Jack Evans and Cpt. Price successfully snuck on to the famous battleship Tirpitz, but Cpt. Price does not make it back on to their boat, leaving Sgt. Jack Evans to retrieve the captain's log book and escape off of the ship alive.
- Cpl. Alan Bradshaw and the Calgary Highlanders began the assault on Walcheren Island, Holland.
November 14th Edit
- The 1st Infantry Division advance into the Hürtgen Forest and are ordered to destroy the hilltop artillery at Hill 493. They set up defenses on a bridge to help Sgt. Marks against the German attack. Ronald "Red" Daniels, Joseph Turner and Drew Stiles then go to eliminate the mortar team. After taking out the mortar team, they are attacked by artillery fire. Red Daniels is knocked off the hill by artillery and sees his brother Paul Thomas Daniels by illusion. He then finds Joseph Turner and are attacked by a sniper. Red Daniels and Turner later regroup with Stiles and the 1st Infantry Division to capture the Mill.
- After capturing the Mill, Drew Stiles realize that Pierson is assaulting Hill 493 with his squad. Joseph Turner then orders the 1st Infantry Division to capture the hill. They regroup with Zussman and Pierson to escort Parker and the engineers to destroy the pillbox. Daniels then goes to destroy the artillery cannons on the hill. After destroying all artillery cannons, they encounter a Tiger II tank. Daniels attempt to destroy the tank by throwing thermite. Augustine Perez comes but his tank get destroyed by the Tiger II. He and his crew are wounded but successfully escaped. Joseph Turner kills the Tiger II crewmen but is shot by the commander. Daniels grab Turner's Enfield No. 2 to kill the commander and drags him to safety. Turner then orders the squad to leave him and escape the hill. Lieutenant Joseph Turner is killed in action.
November 15th Edit
- Ronald "Red" Daniels is promoted from Private First Class to Corporal.
December 6th Edit
December 7th Edit
- Cpl. Bill Taylor and the 2nd Ranger Battalion make their way to the top of Hill 400 under heavy fire from MG-42s and mortars.
December 8th Edit
- Cpl. Bill Taylor and what is left of the 2nd Ranger Battalion defeat German forces with air support from P-51 Mustangs. Pvt. Braeburn is killed in the process.
December 16th Edit
- The Battle of Hürtgen Forest ends in a German victory. Non-commissioned officer Howard from a segregated regiment is transferred to the 16th Infantry Regiment as a Corporal.
- Battle of the Bulge begins.
December 23rd Edit
- Lucas Gibson and the American 80th Infantry Division attack and secure the town of Ettelbruck, Luxembourg.
December 25th Edit
- GySgt. Alex McCall and his squad of tanks attack German panzers on their way to Bastogne.
- Ronald "Red" Daniels meets Corporal Howard and calls in air support from a bomber squadron. 2nd Lt. Matthew Weber of the 509th Fighter Squadron is ordered by Rover Joe to protect the bomber squadron with his P-47 Thunderbolt. The squad then protects friendly tanks from enemy anti-tank units and hold the line to wait for bomber support. William Pierson forces Daniels to call in air support to the German tanks in the safe zone, almost getting the platoon killed.
- Ronald "Red" Daniels finds orders to plant explosives on the bridge in Remagen from the German Prisoner, who attempted to escape from the US soldiers.
December 26th Edit
- Cpl. Riley and the 101st Airborne Division fend off wave after wave of German soldiers and tanks, and are relieved by Allied tanks and planes.
December 27th Edit
- The 1st Infantry Division ambush a German convoy in the Ardennes forest. Ronald "Red" Daniels and Robert Zussman sneak into the Luftwaffe base and reach the towers to support the 1st Infantry Division's assault. The tower gets destroyed and Zussman is captured by Germans. Daniels disobey Pierson's order and chases after the truck Zussman is in, but fails to save him.
December 28th Edit
- Tom Sharpe together with Sgt. Maddock, Pvt. Taylor. Davies and Rogers destroy a German supply center near Bastogne. Rogers is killed in action by a German sniper.
- Robert Zussman arrives in Bad Orb, Germany. He drops his Dog Tags as he is Jewish and avoided execution or being sent to concentration camps, but is sent to a labor camp instead by Metz.
January 4th Edit
- Tom Sharpe, Sgt. Maddock and Cpl. Taylor rescue the injured Capt. Randall. They safely drive him out of Bure, France using a captured Horch 1a.
January 5th Edit
January 9th Edit
- Sgt. Sam Rivers leads an attack that captures the town of Tillet, cutting off the German assault on Bastogne.
January 13th Edit
- Cpl. Riley and the 101st Airborne Division assault the town Foy and destroy a Flak 88. Cpl. Riley disables the Tiger tank and takes out the Panzerschreck team and destroys an enemy tank in the barn.
January 15th Edit
- Cpl. Riley and the 101st Airborne Division assault and defend Noville from incoming enemy tanks and half-tracks.
January 17th Edit
- Jr Sgt. Alexei Ivanovich Voronin is promoted to the rank of Sergeant and reassigned to the 150th Rifle Division, and sent to Poland, where he helps capture key German tank repair facilities in Warsaw.
January 19th Edit
- Sgt. Roland Roger's squad takes the town of Bucholtz and breaks through the Siegfried Line. Pvt. Bloomfield is killed in the process.
January 25th Edit
- The Battle of the Bulge ends in Allied victory.
January 26th Edit
- Sgt. Alexei Ivanovich Voronin is transferred to the 2nd Guards Tank Army and uses a T-34 to push the German forces past the Oder River. The 2nd Guards Tank Army secured the town near the Oder river destroying the Flak 88 guns, and also destroying the Flakpanzer anti-aircraft gun.
February 2nd Edit
- Sgt. Jack Evans and the British 6th Airborne Division destroy a German V2 Rocket base in Burgsteinfurt, Germany.
- Lucas Gibson and the American 80th Infantry Division destroy enemy resistance in the city of Braunau am Inn, Austria.
- Cpl. Tod Gessinger and the North Shore Regiment fights their way to Keppeln, Germany.
March 3rd Edit
- Ronald "Red" Daniels earns an honorable discharge certificate and learns truth of the Battle of Kasserine Pass from Colonel Davis. He dreams about returning to home but refuses to leave without Robert Zussman.
March 6th Edit
March 7th Edit
- The Battle of Remagen begins.
- The 1st Infantry Division, 9th Armored Division and 99th Infantry Division attack the bridge in Remagen. Cpl. Howard successfully defuse most of the charges planted below the bridge and helps the allies to capture the bridge. After crossing the Rhine, the platoon go to camps to find Robert Zussman.
March 24th Edit
- Cpl. Bill Taylor and the 2nd Ranger Battalion reach Wallendar, Germany and defeat the German forces.
- Pvt. Brian Preston and the 6th Airborne Division and crosses the Rhine at Hamminkeln, Germany.
April 4th Edit
- The platoon finds out the holocaust when going to a labor camp in Berga, Germany to find Robert Zussman. Daniels crossed a forest and finds out Metz is about to execute Zussman. Daniels kills Metz and retrieve Zussman with the platoon.
April 7th Edit
- Lt. Chuck Walker leads an attack to capture the bridge at Remagen.
April 18th Edit
- Sgt. Alexei Ivanovich Voronin and the Red Army fight their way to the Reichstag. In the process Sgt. Alexei Ivanovich Voronin eliminates multiple German soldiers, destroys Flak 88 guns and destroys an enemy Panzer. Sgt. Alexei Ivanovich Voronin and his squad reach the Reichstag where they raised the flag.
April 28th Edit
- Tom Sharpe and the British 6th Airborne Division attack the German town of Wezel. They hold out until reinforcements arrive.
May 8th Edit
March 27th Edit
- Pvt. Joe Miller's squad break through enemy defenses at the Shuri Line on Okinawa.
May 30th Edit
- Colonel Davis gives a speech at the ceremony of a US garrison in the Port of Le Havre, France. The platoon disbanded and return to their own lives.
- Corporal Ronald "Red" Daniels gets a Bronze Star for his war effort.
June 13th Edit
- Ronald "Red" Daniels returns to Longview, reunite with Hazel Daniels and their son Joseph Turner Daniels.
August 6th Edit
- United States Army Air Force drops "Little Boy" atomic bomb on Hiroshima, Japan.
August 9th Edit
- United States Army Air Force drops "Fat Man" atomic bomb on Nagasaki. Japan.
August 15th Edit
- World War II ends in Allied victory. Over 50 countries took part and 65 million were killed. It is the deadliest conflict in human history.