|Power Changes Everything|
|Description||Completely upgrade your Exo.|
Upgrade points for the player's exoskeleton are rewarded after both mission completions as well as after passing certain challenges. The four tiers of challenges are as follows:
- Kill 1,600 enemies.
- Obtain 100 headshot kills
- Kill 320 enemies with grenades
- Collect all 45 pieces of intel.
There are 11 upgrades with 22 modules:
- Detection: Increases the detection range on thrown enemy grenades.
- Armor: Reduces the damage taken by 25% (50% when upgraded).
- Tactical Grenade: Increases the max capacity of tactical grenades (5 when upgraded).
- Lethal Grenade: Increases the max capacity of lethal grenades (5 when upgraded).
- Resistance: Reduces damage taken by 25% (50% when upgraded).
- Sprint: Increases the player's sprint speed.
- Recoil: Stabilizes weapon recoil by 25% .
- Reload: Reduces reload time by 50% (75% when upgraded).
- Battery: Increases the battery on Exo Abilities.
- Flinch: Reduces flinch from gunfire by 25%.
- Quick Aim: Produces a Quickdraw-like effect, increasing the aim speed by 25%.