|The Sergeant says, "This article needs more content, so stop messing around and add to it right now!"
|Weapon Class||Sniper Rifle|
|Magazine Size||8 rounds|
|Unlocked||· Complete 20 matches where you got kills with the Trek-50 and the M.2187 (MP) |
· Free via Season Pass
· Unlocked via Supply Drops
· Obtained via Magic Wheel (ZM)
The Proteus is a sniper rifle that was added to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare in the June 27th, 2017 update. The Proteus is very unique as it is a pump action sniper rifle/shotgun hybrid, and it behaves as a buckshot while hipfiring and as a slug while aiming down the sniper scope. Shotgun mode has around eight pellets per shot, while in Sniper mode it only has three pellets.
- Variable Zoom - Unlocked at weapon level 2.
- Tracking Chip - Unlocked at weapon level 4.
- Scout - Unlocked at weapon level 7.
- Thermal - Unlocked at weapon level 10.
- ELO - Unlocked at weapon level 13.
- Shotgun Mode - Integral.
- Quickdraw - Unlocked at weapon level 3.
- Foregrip - Unlocked at weapon level 5.
- Ballistic CPU - Unlocked at weapon level 6.
- Extended Mag - Unlocked at weapon level 8.
- Stock - Unlocked at weapon level 9.
- FMJ - Unlocked at weapon level 11.
- Suppressor - Unlocked at weapon level 12.
|Name||Rarity||Gun Perks||Cost (Salvage)||Notes|
|Symbiosis||Common||Readiness||N/A||Unlocked via supply drops.|
|Duet||Rare||Scrambler, Focus||N/A||Unlocked via supply drops.|
|Chimaera||Legendary||Dynamic, Stockpile||N/A||Unlocked via supply drops.|
|Ice||Legendary||Glacial, Creeper||N/A||Unlocked via Days of Summer Week #5 supply drops.|
|Polarity||Epic||Reckless, Presence of Mind||N/A||Unlocked via supply drops.|
The Proteus can obtained from the Magic Wheel in all maps for 950 points.
- Prior to an update, the Proteus' model had no magazine, similar to its menu icon, which lacks said magazine.