|Games of appearance||Call of Duty: World at War|
Call of Duty: Zombies
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Call of Duty: Black Ops III
|Maps of appearance||Verrückt|
Shi No Numa
Kino der Toten
Call of the Dead
Shadows of Evil
|Cost||1500 (Call of Duty: World at War solo and co-op, and Call of Duty: Black Ops and Call of Duty: Black Ops II co-op)|
500 (Call of Duty: Black Ops, Call of Duty: Black Ops II and Call of Duty: Black Ops III solo)
Quick Revive, sometimes known as Revive Soda or Revive, is a Perk-a-Cola in Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, and Call of Duty: Black Ops III featured in the game mode Zombies. It was first introduced in the map Verrückt. It makes the player revive teammates twice as fast or allows the player to revive themselves (only applies when playing solo, except on World at War).
Quick Revive costs 1500 points in co-op and 500 points (still 1500 points in Call of Duty: World at War and Call of Duty: Zombies) in solo. Due to the lack of teammates in solo, this perk in Call of Duty: World at War is useless, and players are advised to never purchase it. The color for this perk is light blue, and the icon is a grave with a man standing up from it.
In Call of Duty: Black Ops and Call of Duty: Black Ops II, this perk was given a role while playing solo. It can be bought for 500 points and with the power switched off. The perk is also found in or nearby the starting location on every map except for Nacht der Untoten, Dead Ops Arcade, Moon, Green Run (Town, Bus Depot (Survival), and Diner), Die Rise, Mob of the Dead, Resolution 1295 (Borough, Turned), and Dead Ops Arcade 2: Cyber's Avengening in Call of Duty: Black Ops and Call of Duty: Black Ops II, which makes finding it much easier. When the player is downed, they will be equipped with the either the Mustang & Sally, Boomhilda, Meat Wagon or Death & Taxes, unless they have an alternative weapon that is capable of being used when downed. While downed, the player is able to shoot the zombies will be revived shortly after going down. The player will lose all their perks unless they have the Tombstone Persistent Upgrade which will only take away one perk. On the iOS version the player will still have their perks when downed and will only be equipped with a Mustang (due to the lack of dual-wield weapons on the iOS version). The zombies will move away from the player while they are being revived. After each use, the perk must be bought again and can be purchased three times until it disappears for the rest of the game, making the Random Perk Bottle, as well Der Wunderfizz, the only ways to obtain it afterwards. It is useful to note that while being revived while down, the player cannot earn points, so players shouldn't kill any zombies when downed if in need of points.
In Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Tranzit, Die Rise, and Buried) in a public match, this can be obtained as a Persistent Upgrade for free by reviving players several times without failure. The player will be notified that they have it when the "Reviving" font color is purple-blue and when they get a green flash (signal of obtaining a Persistant Upgrade).
Call of Duty: World at War locationsEdit
- Verrückt - In the American side's starting room.
- Shi No Numa - Randomly spawns when a hut is opened.
- Der Riese - To the right of the entrance of the room of the teleporter Z-C, in Dr. Maxis' office.
Call of Duty: Black Ops locationsEdit
- Kino der Toten - In the starting room by the bar.
- Five - In the starting room in the corridor.
- Ascension - Starting room, on Centrifuge Floor 1.
- Call of the Dead - Starting area, connected to the courtyard of the lighthouse.
- Shangri-La - Starting area, on the wall of the middle.
- Moon - In the Receiving Area on the Moon.
Call of Duty: Black Ops II locationsEdit
- Nuketown Zombies - Any perk spawn locations in the first room. (Solo) Spawns as an air drop anywhere on the map. (Co-op)
- Green Run:
- Great Leap Forward:
- Resolution 1295:
- Excavation Site 64:
- Origins - In the starting room left up stairs, next to Generator 1 in a corner.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III locations Edit
- Shadows of Evil- In the starting area, to the right of the RK5.
- The Giant - Spawned randomly at any of the Perk-a-Cola machine locations, aside from the hidden machine.
The Quick Revive machine is small, with a dark turquoise and white paint job. On the front of the machine is a quote that says "Quick Revive!. Under it, there is a compartment where Quick revive bottles can be taken from. Beside that is a bloody handprint. Under that, there is a coin machine with a blood stain on it and surrounding this are white bubbles with quotes such as "sold here" and "ice cold". On the top of the machine is a circle with the Quick Revive shield on it.
- According to the characters, this perk tastes like fish. Every character seems to dislike the taste, apart from Takeo who remarks its nice taste, a stereotype associating the Japanese with sushi, which often contains raw fish. Tank Dempsey particularly dislikes this perk, as he hates fish.
- Nikolai Belinski compares the taste to trench water within Origins.
- Tank Dempsey sometimes compares the taste of Quick Revive with cat urine.
- Unlike most other sources of revival, the message says, "Reviving [name of player]".
- In GKNOVA6 and the Black Ops zombies screen, one of the screens shows Quick Revive where Speed Cola should be on "Five".
- In solo, after Quick Revive has disappeared, running into the spot where it previously was will still result in the sound of Perk-a-Cola bottles shaking around.
- In solo, this perk is known as a "Revive". As when going up to a machine, the player will be prompted to buy a Revive. The message also appears in multiplayer zombies in Black Ops II.
- The Quick Revive bottle holds 240 ml (milliliters). This is clearly seen on the poster in Verrückt.
- There are bottles of Quick Revive, Double Tap Root Beer, Speed Cola and Juggernog in Kino der Toten behind the glass right next to the Quick Revive machine.
- When the player gets down and has Quick Revive, the sun is fully colored despite everything else being in black and white.
- The pistols that are equipped when a player is downed on Solo with Quick Revive do not have Pack-a-Punched camo on them.
- Quick Revive, along with Juggernog, Speed Cola, and Double Tap Root Beer, all have a cut perk machine model from Shi No Numa. They all appear to have moss on the machine, indicating that the perk machines would have been dirty to fit the art style of the map.
- According to Russman, it makes his knees better.
- In the poster in Verrückt, the Quick Revive logo is different, though this was fixed in the Call of Duty: Black Ops remake of the map.
- On Die Rise, after purchasing all three bottles in solo, the elevator doors disappear.
- Quick Revive, along with Juggernog, Speed Cola, Double Tap Root Beer, Stamin-Up, and Mule Kick, has had its icon that appears in the HUD slightly altered between the release of Die Rise and Mob of the Dead for Call of Duty: Black Ops II. The background is slightly darker now.