Explosion: 150-70 (MP)
Completing Suffer with Me (SP)
950 (Mystery Box)
1 + 9 (SP), 1 + 1 (MP)
1 + 10 (SP), 1 + 1 (MP)
|Rate of Fire||
187 RPM (Upgraded ZM)
- "Free-fire shoulder mounted rocket launcher."
- — Description.
The RPG is slightly different in appearance to the RPG-7, having a sling wrapped around, as well as a different rear sight and rocket. Like in previous games, the RPG has a record of being inaccurate, and practice is required to maintain a fairly accurate launch but even under the use of a professional user of this weapon, even a mid-range shot is difficult to execute.
In comparison to the SMAW, the RPG holds two rockets, allowing a second chance in par with the SMAW's one starting rocket. However, unguided shots may result in a missed target; The SMAW's rockets shoot out straight. This is mainly because the RPG was meant for use against infantry soley, in speaking of which, it cannot lock on to Scorestreaks. But a little practice can prove effective against ground, and close air scoretreaks, in which, will always be a one hit for any scorestreak.
The camouflages for the RPG can be unlocked by doing the following actions:
- DEVGRU - Get 10 kills with the RPG.
- A-TACS AU - Get 20 kills with the RPG.
- ERDL - Get 30 kills with the RPG.
- Siberia - Get 40 kills with the RPG.
- Choco - Get 50 kills with the RPG.
- Blue Tiger - Get 60 kills with the RPG.
- Bloodshot- Get 70 kills with the RPG.
- Ghostex: Delta 6 - Get 80 kills with the RPG.
- Kryptek: Typhon - Get 100 kills with the RPG.
- Carbon Fiber - Get 10 impact kills with the RPG.
- Cherry Blossom - Destroyed 1 aircraft with the RPG.
- Art of War - Get 1 kill from a car with the RPG.
- Ronin - Get 5 double kills with the RPG.
- Skulls - Get 1 triple kill with the RPG.
- Gold - Complete all Camouflage unlocks for the RPG.
- Diamond - Complete all Camouflage unlocks for all Launchers
The RPG can be obtained from the Mystery Box in Green Run, Nuketown Zombies, Die Rise, Mob of the Dead, and Buried for 950 points. It has noticeably more mobility than earlier explosive weapons such as the China Lake and the M72 LAW, and holds 20 rounds in reserve. This is best used on hordes or lines of zombies when grenades are depleted or not as effective. Its explosion can be suicidal, so Juggernog is highly recommended, as well as avoiding close quarter shots. Speed Cola allows for faster shooting during more hectic situations.
Once upgraded through the Pack-a-Punch Machine, it becomes the Rocket Propelled Grievance, which obtains an eight-round magazine and 40 rounds in reserve. It can now shoot eight rounds consecutively, and reloads all eight rockets at once. They deal a major amount of damage and have a large radius, making careful shots even more priority, however, it can eliminate hordes in seconds. It can be great in a pinch when a teammate is down or being overwhelmed, though keep in mind that the explosions kick a lot of dust, and may disorient other players. At this point, Double Tap Root Beer will affect this weapon, but is not necessary.
Unlike its multiplayer version, the RPG in zombies fires perfectly straight.
- In campaign, it re-uses the RPG-7 pick-up icon.