950 (Mystery Box)
1 + 9 (SP), 1 + 1 (MP)
1 + 10 (SP), 1 + 1 (MP)
- "Free-fire shoulder mounted rocket launcher."
- — Description.
The RPG is a rocket launcher available in Call of Duty: Black Ops II. RPGs are being used by enemy forces in an effort to take down the U.S. President's convoy and Anderson's FA-38. They are quite different from the appearance of the RPG-7, having a sling wrapped around, as well as a different rear sight and rocket. The RPG has a record of being inaccurate, practice is required to maintain a fairly accurate launch but even under the use of a professional user of this weapon, even a mid-range shot is difficult to execute.
The camouflages for the RPG can be unlocked by doing the following actions:
- DEVGRU - Get 10 kills with the RPG.
- A-TACS AU - Get 20 kills with the RPG.
- ERDL - Get 30 kills with the RPG.
- Siberia - Get 40 kills with the RPG.
- Choco - Get 50 kills with the RPG.
- Blue Tiger - Get 60 kills with the RPG.
- Bloodshot- Get 70 kills with the RPG.
- Ghostex: Delta 6 - Get 80 kills with the RPG.
- Kryptek: Typhon - Get 100 kills with the RPG.
- Carbon Fiber - Get 10 impact kills with the RPG.
- Cherry Blossom - Destroyed 1 aircraft with the RPG.
- Art of War - Get 1 kill from a car with the RPG.
- Ronin - Get 5 double kills with the RPG.
- Skulls - Get 1 triple kill with the RPG.
- Gold - Complete all Camouflage unlocks for the RPG.
- Diamond - Complete all Camouflage unlocks for all Launchers
The RPG can be obtained from the Box in Green Run, Nuketown Zombies and Die Rise for 950 points. It has more mobility than early explosive zombie killers such as the China Lake and the M72 LAW, and holds 20 rounds in reserve. This is best used on hordes or lines of zombies when grenades are depleted or not as effective. It's explosion can be suicidal, so Juggernog is highly recommended, as well as avoiding close quarter shots. Speed Cola will allow you to shoot faster during more hectic situations. Once upgraded, it becomes the Rocket Propelled Grievance, which obtains 8/40 rounds in reserve. It can now shoot 8 rounds consecutively, reloading the 8 rockets as if they were 1. They deal a lot of damage and have a large radius, making careful shots even more priority, however, it can eliminate hordes in seconds. It can be great in a pinch when a friend is down or being overwhelmed, though keep in mind that the explosions kick a lot of dust, and may disorient other players. At this point, Double Tap Root Beer will affect this gun, but isn't necessary.