|Games of appearance||Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare|
|Maps of appearance||Zombies in Spaceland|
Rave in the Redwoods
- "Run so far away!"
- — Racin' Stripes candy machine text
Racin' Stripes is a Candy Perk in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Zombies. The perk allows the player to sprint for a longer duration, sprint faster, shoot and use equipment while sprinting. It is similar to the perk Stamin-Up from Treyarch's Zombies mode.
- Zombies in Spaceland - Found in the break room within the tunnels underneath the map.
- Rave in the Redwoods - On the porch of one of the cabins in the Camper Cabins area.
- Shaolin Shuffle - Atop a building near the Dojo, walking up a slope next to where the Band plays, after crossing the bridge, the perk is located in sight.
Racin' Stripes appears as a small golden brown vending machine. Racin' Stripes candy can be seen in the window to the machine. There is a very distinct golden shoe that appears on top of the machine, coupled with four brown stripes to the left of the shoe. Upon the front of the machine is the text "Racin' Stripes" curved along a wavy piece of the machine. There is a coin inserting compartment to the right side of the machine.
- Unlike other machines, there are no price tags featured in the machine.
- This perk machine does not require a Power Switch to work in Zombies in Spaceland due to the area of where it's found lacks a Power Switch.
- A box of Racin' Stripes weighs 6 ounces or 170 grams.
- The foot insignia on the machine is a reference to the perk's effect of increasing base speed.
- There is text on the box saying "Go Faster, Stamina Boost!".
- The colour of the box is styled with a "hot" colour scheme (red, orange and yellow), often associated with speed.