- "Clear a path for the flag!"
- — Viktor Reznov
|Red Army Flag|
The Red Army Flag is an object found in the Call of Duty mission Berlin and a usable item in the Call of Duty: World at War mission "Downfall". It is a Soviet flag used by the player to claim victory.
Call of DutyEdit
The flag is found in mission "Berlin". It is not used by player, but the player can see it being planted by Soviets.
Call of Duty: World at WarEdit
It is first carried by Chernov in the mission "Heart of the Reich". But after his death, another soldier is forced to take it, who then dies when the Reichstag's roof is barraged with rockets. Afterwards, Dimitri Petrenko takes it and places it on top of the Reichstag, claiming victory for the Soviet Union and ending the game.
- The player cannot go prone while holding the flag.
- In addition, the player can see the flag classified as a "weapon" when attempting to go prone.
- When holding the flag, the third person model shows the player with a pistol out and the flag being held up by the pistol.
- In the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 mission "Turbulence", a torn Red Army flag can be found. It looks the exact same as the one Dimitri Petrenko planted in Call of Duty: World at War.