Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Red Army Training|
|Game||Call of Duty 2|
|Character||Vasili Ivanovich Koslov|
|Date||December 17, 1941|
|Objective||1. Walk over to the table by Commissar Letlev
2. Go to the storeroom and obtain a pistol and a rifle
3. Report to Commissar Letlev
4. Shoot the two teddy bears
5. Shoot the bottles and the plates
6. Shoot the bottles and the plates while aiming down the sight
7. Shoot as many helmets as you can in 15 seconds
8. Melee attack the mannequin with your weapon
9. Throw potatoes at the marked targets
10. Follow the Commissar
11. Make your way to the armory
12. Pick up a sub-machine gun, and both frag and smoke grenades
13. Climb the ladder
14. Throw a smoke grenade to cross the street safely
15. Wait for the smoke to fill the intersection
16. Plant your explosives on the panzerwerfer
17. Get the truck with Commissar Letlev and go Starlingrad.
18. Kill the snipers and assemble with the Commissar Letlev.
Getting Started Edit
The player will spawn in a captured Opel Blitztruck. Player must complete a basic training, which includes the player shooting the two teddy bears, several bottles and plates, and shooting as much as possible helmets. After the player has completed the training, he/she must follow Letlev to the German P.O.W.. Player will learn that the Germans are planning an attack.
Finding the Panzerwerfer Edit
After the successful interrogation, player will need to fight through several houses to find and destroy the Panzerwerfer.
|Found in level|
Basic Training (50 ) - Obtained by completing "Red Army Training" on any difficulty.
- If the player disobeys Letlev's orders, he will shoot the player with his pistol. The player dies after the first shot.
- The player does not have to shoot the helmets within 15 seconds.
- If the player goes out after Letlev says that he will take care of the prisoner, he will point a pistol on the German and will only shoot when the player looks away, the player will then hear the gunshot.
- The mannequin is wearing a German officer uniform.
- If the player throws a potato at a German soldier, the German will be surprised and confused, and say "Kartoffeln?" which is German for 'potatoes'.
- Main article: Red Army Training/Transcript