|Red Army Training|
|Game||Call of Duty 2|
|Character||Vasili Ivanovich Koslov|
|Weapons||Mosin-Nagant, PPSH, TT33, plus Kar98k, Stielhandgranates and Smoke grenades.|
|Date||December 17, 1941|
|Objective||1. Walk over to the table by Commissar Letlev
2. Go to the storeroom and obtain a pistol and a rifle
3. Report to Commissar Letlev
4. Shoot the two teddy bears
5. Shoot the bottles and the plates
6. Shoot the bottles and the plates while aiming down the sight
7. Shoot as many helmets as you can in 15 seconds
8. Melee attack the mannequin with your weapon
9. Throw potatoes at the marked targets
10. Follow the Commissar
11. Make your way to the armory
12. Pick up a sub-machine gun, and both frag and smoke grenades
13. Climb the ladder
14. Throw a smoke grenade to cross the street safely
15. Wait for the smoke to fill the intersection
16. Plant your explosives on the panzerwerfer
Getting Started Edit
The player will spawn in a captured Opel Blitztruck. Player must complete a basic training, which includes the player shooting the two teddy bears, several bottles and plates, and shooting as much as possible helmets. After the player has completed the training, he/she must follow Letlev to the German P.O.W.. Player will learn that the Germans are planning an attack.
Finding the Panzerwerfer Edit
After the successful interogation, player will need to fight through several houses to find and destroy the Panzerwerfer.
|Found in level|
Basic Training (50 ) - Obtained by completing "Red Army Training" on any difficulty.
- If the player disobeys Letlev's orders, he will shoot the player with his pistol. The player dies after the first shot.
- The player does not have to shoot the helmets within 15 seconds.
- If the player goes out after Letlev says that he will take care of the prisoner, he will point a pistol on the German and will only shoot when the player looks away, the player will then hear the gunshot.
- The machine-gun in the first Panzerwerfer doesn't have a gunner but still can shoot.
- All the helmets in the training ground are standard Wehrmacht helmets without camouflage.
- The mannequin is wearing a German officer uniform.
- The player can throw Potatoes at the Commissar and the Prisoner.
- It is impossible for the player to get a weapon in the first part of the level.
- After the grenade training, the player can gun down Letlev, but he has plot armor and is invincible.
- If the player throws a potato at a German soldier, the German will be surprised and confused, and say "Kartoffeln?" which is German for 'potatoes.' Also, if the player throws enough at the German, a potato will get stuck in his head.
- After Letlev executes the prisoner he will be holding a Luger and will sometimes drop Stielhandgranaten.
- When the player has successfully thrown a potato through one of the slots, the glow will occasionally not disappear. This is a bug. The player must restart the level in order to fix the bug.
- Main article: Red Army Training/Transcript