Relics appear in Extinction mode. They are first unlocked when the player prestiges in Extinction; upon reaching Prestige 1, Rank 1, the player will then be able to equip any one Relic in the Loadout menu. Each time the player Prestiges, up to Prestige 10, they can equip an additional Relic. Each Relic equipped increases the score by 20%.
- Take More Damage - Players take more damage when injured. (Approximately 25% increased damage)
- Pistols Only - Weapon purchases are not allowed. (Players also cannot pick up free customized weapons found in lockers or the Venom-X)
- Smaller Wallet - Earn and carry less cash. ($3000 Maximum cash and 75% money earned)
- Mortal - No Class selection available.
- Do Less Damage - Inflict less damage against the aliens. (Approximately 33% less damage dealt to all aliens)
- Fragile - Slow health regeneration, no regeneration while sprinting, and falling damage is enabled.
- Stand Your Ground - Move slower. No reloading while sprinting.
- No Machines - No Equalizers or Strike Packages available.
- Limited Ammo - Ammo refills and weapon pickups will give you less ammo.
- Earn Your Keep - No Ammo Type and Team Support items available and no scavenging, crafting, or pickups from deployed boxes.
Note that all Relics only affect the player with the Relic equipped. For example, if the Smaller Wallet Relic is in play, only the player with the Relic will earn and carry less cash. All the other players in the session will have $6000 maximum, unless they too are using the Smaller Wallet Relic, or if they have upgraded their engineer ability to the max for $8000, if they are using it.
If all relics are active, the player is able to buy ammo for $1500 at any weapon drop. It will say "Pistol Beast: Ammo $1500" when near the buy.
- Throttled Escape (10 / Gold Trophy ) - Escape using a relic in Regular or Hardcore difficulty.
- Throttled Survival (30 / Silver Trophy ) - Kill the Breeder while using a relic in Nightfall in Regular or Hardcore difficulty.
- Upping the Ante (30 / Silver Trophy ) - Kill the Kraken using a Relic in Mayday in Regular or Hardcore difficulty.
- Twice The Fun (30 / Silver Trophy ) - Escape Awakening using two Relics in Regular or Hardcore difficulty.
- Unstoppable (30 / Bronze Trophy ) - Complete the final Ancestor with at least 1 relic in Regular or Hardcore difficulty.
- Always Hard (30 / Silver Trophy ) - Kill the final Ancestor with a relic active in Hardcore difficulty.
- ↑ http://www.charlieintel.com/2014/05/30/details-about-the-new-upgrades-and-relics-for-awakening-extinction-episode-revealed-in-pc-files/#/