Crest of the Retribution.
|Appears in||Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare|
|Used by||United Nations Space Alliance|
Solar Associated Treaty Organization
|Weapons||Multiple gun turrets|
Anti air turrets
While the Retribution was present at the Fleet Week Parade at Geneva, it was not supplied prior to the SDF attack. Thus, while it survived the attack, it was not ready for deployment in war. Lieutenant Nick Reyes was promoted to Commanding Officer and made acting captain by Admiral Raines after the death of Captain Alder after giving the order for the Retribution to ram the SDF Olympus Mons.
The Retribution was modular in design, where parts could be changed out depending on the situation, allowing its commander to plan for any number of contingencies. The crew on board was of mixed nationalities including American, British, Lebanese, Irish, Canadian, and Australian and other unlisted SATO member states. Its crew numbered in the thousands, ranging from engineers to soldiers. It's also the biggest ship in the SATO fleet, only rivalled by the SetDef's Olympus Mons.
- Length: 637 meters
- Height: 75 meters
- Speed: Faster-than light travel
- Crew: 1400 estimated before the Geneva attack
Known Crew MembersEdit
- John Alder (K.I.A.) - Captain
- Nick Reyes (K.I.A.) - Commander; Acting Captain (Commanding Officer, formerly Lieutenant)
- Nora Salter - Lieutenant (Executive Officer)
- Audrey "Mac" MaCallum (K.I.A.) - Lieutenant Commander
- Victor "Gator" Diallo (K.I.A.) - Lieutenant
- Laura Gibson (K.I.A.) - Lieutenant
- Ebele Yedite (K.I.A.) - Lieutenant Junior Grade
- Maynard "Griff" Griffin (K.I.A.) - Warrant Officer
- ETH.3n (Destroyed) - Petty Officer First Class
- Evelyn "Boats" Sotomura - Bridge Officer
- Usef Omar (K.I.A.) - Staff Sergeant
- Sean Brooks - Corporal (later promoted Sergeant)
- Todd Kashima (K.I.A.) - Private First Class
- Carl Hamilton (K.I.A.) - Engineer
- Erwin Kloos - Deck Handler
- Tori Holder (K.I.A.) - Communications Officer
- Michael Fillion (K.I.A.) - Chaplain
- lee Boggs (K.I.A.) - Pilot
In the campaign of Infinite Warfare, the Retribution serves also as the main hub between missions. Players can choose between campaign missions and side missions throughout the Solar System. The players can also interact with the ship (it can be in various states of repair) and the crew.
Controlling Nick Reyes, the player can visit the firing range (where loadouts can be pre-selected), watch news reports concerning the war effort, track progress of the SDF fleet, view computer logs and the SDF most wanted board in his operations office, and plan missions on the bridge.
- The Retribution's hull classification, SWC-141, is a reference to Task Force 141 from the Modern Warfare series.