|Appears in||Call of Duty: Ghosts|
|Level||Point of Contact|
They have a unique attack that involves charging at the player or turrets, and then attacking, causing a large amount of damage to an area. They have very high health and have armor on most of their body, except on the chest, feet and mouth.
Rhinos will begin to spawn during the second Barrier Hive if it is not destroyed within eight minutes. A Rhino will also spawn after ninety seconds at the eleventh and thirteenth Hives, as well as after two minutes and thirty seconds at the fourteenth Hive. To add on, Rhinos occasionally appear when entering an area after a Barrier Hive in Point of Contact, replacing the stray Hunter; however, these Rhinos will simply run out of bounds and despawn if not shot at.
- Pea Shooter (20 / Bronze Trophy ) - Kill a Rhino with only a pistol in Nightfall.
- Big Game Trapper (20 / Bronze Trophy ) - Use a hypno trap to turn a Rhino friendly in Mayday.
- When a Rhino spawns, eerie music will start to play and it will dig out of the ground.
- Rhinos may spawn in the town area after the nuke is activated in solo.
- This also applies for the first Rhino.
- Strike Packages that attack the Rhino will not cause it to attack the players.
- A Rhino in Nightfall will appear when entering the facility, and will run if not shot.
- A Hypno Knife will not work against a Rhino unless the player has the Hypno Knife upgrade, which costs 50 teeth in the Extinction Armory. However, a Rhino can be captured with a Hypno Trap on the maps Mayday, Awakening, and Exodus.
- Rhinos are not attracted to Flares unless placed in a close vicinity to them.