|The Sergeant says, "This article needs more content, so stop messing around and add to it right now!"
|Akeel Min Riah|
|Nickname(s)||Michael Aaron Page|
|Appears in||Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare|
|Affiliations||Settlement Defense Front|
|Killed By||Himself with a Knife|
|Death||May 8th, Geneva, Switzerland|
|Timeline||Infinite Warfare Timeline|
Operation Black Flag
- "The signal is lost. My fleet lands here..."
- — Riah's last words.
Akeel Min Riah is the secondary antagonist in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. As a sleeper-cell agent on Earth, Riah hijacks Earth's planetary defense system, turning it on the SATO fleet, annihilating it.
An SDF saboteur apprehended at the AATIS tower by SCAR Team-1. Riah is a Defense Front commander who posed as a mechanical engineer to gain privileged access.
Captain's Log Edit
- "Commander Akeel Min Riah was chosen by the Settlement Defense Front High Command to lead the sky espionage action behind UNSA lines that would prepare the way for the SetDef invasion of Geneva. After being smuggled to Earth by the SDF spy network, Riah assumed an altered identity and took a job as a civilian tech assigned to computer maintenance at the AATIS control tower. On May 7th, he killed the guards defending the control room and took control of Earth's iron shield, using it to destroy the UNSA and SATO fleets during Geneva's fleet week parade. An implanted transponder has been discovered in Riah's abdomen. It has been determined that Riah's intent was to destroy the AATIS with him still inside. This would have destroyed his implanted transponder - thereby calling in the SDF fleet."
- — Captain's Log
- "I pity the thing you call courage. SCAR Team One."
- "You're just a man from Earth, dying for a lost cause."
- "Your iron shield burns now... your world is unguarded."
- "This... this is true courage."
- "The signal is lost. My fleet lands... here.
- His card on the Most Wanted board is the Ace of Diamonds.