|Hey! User! Drop the chips and get me some images!|
This article is in need of quality images. Feel free to upload and insert some into their respective locations.
Richard Kriegler is Infinity Ward's Art Director, joining the team in 2004. His surname has been spotted in numerous locations throughout Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
- Kriegler is a randomly-generated name for allied soldiers in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
- Unused sound files found in the PC version of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare indicate Kriegler was originally the name of the hostage in the mission "Mile High Club".
- His name adorns a container in "Crew Expendable".
- At the end of the mission "Crew Expendable" in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, when the title is shown after the mission, press "Start" or Pause. On the radar, the inverted words "Kriegler Incorporated" and "Contract" can be seen.
- In Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, his name appears on train cars in the multiplayer maps Derail, Underpass, and Storm.
- It is seen in block letters on the building in the multiplayer map Highrise.
- In the Special Ops missions "Suspension" and "Wreckage", a blimp can be seen with the name Kriegler on it.
- Also, in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 mission "Mind the Gap" there is a building with his surname on it, along with a movie poster "Special Forces" directed by Richard Kriegler.
- The company that produced Khaled Al-Asad's nuclear weapon was Kriegler Transportation, Inc.
- His name adorns several shipping containers in Bakaara, near the Private Military Company's spawn point.