|Hey! User! Drop the chips and get me some images!|
This article is in need of quality images. Feel free to upload and insert some into their respective locations.
|Rank||Former Art Director|
Richard Kriegler was a former art director for Infinity Ward, he originally the team in 2004. His surname has been spotted in numerous locations throughout Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. Before joining Infinity Ward back in 2004, Richard Kriegler was the owner of his own company called "Kriegler Design".
- Kriegler is a randomly-generated name for allied soldiers in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
- Unused sound files found in the PC version of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare indicate Kriegler was originally the name of the hostage in the mission "Mile High Club".
- His name adorns a container in "Crew Expendable".
- At the end of the mission "Crew Expendable" in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, when the title is shown after the mission, press "Start" or Pause. On the radar, the inverted words "Kriegler Incorporated" and "Contract" can be seen.
- In Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, his name appears on train cars in the multiplayer maps Derail, Underpass, and Storm.
- It is seen in block letters on the building in the multiplayer map Highrise.
- In the Special Ops missions "Suspension" and "Wreckage", a blimp can be seen with the name Kriegler on it.
- Also, in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 mission "Mind the Gap" there is a building with his surname on it, along with a movie poster "Special Forces" directed by Richard Kriegler.
- The company that produced Khaled Al-Asad's nuclear weapon was Kriegler Transportation, Inc.
- His name adorns several shipping containers in Bakaara, near the Private Military Company's spawn point.