|Next level||Black Sky|
|Game||Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare|
|Character||Dan "Wolf" Lyall|
|Team||SCAR Team Seven|
|Place||UNSA Weapons Laboratory, Europa, Jupiter's Orbit|
|Objective||Gain access to the UNSA R&D facility.|
Find and acquire F-SPAR Torch energy weapon prototype.
Escape with F-SPAR Torch energy weapon prototype.
|Enemies||Settlement Defense Front|
|Zombies map||The Beast from Beyond|
- "Find out why the facility on Jupiter's moon Europa went dark."
- — In-game description
- "SCAR operatives destroyed classified weapons technology from the compromised UNSA blacksite, but were intercepted by Admiral Salen Kotch. All 3 SCARs and the pilot of their transport have been confirmed KIA. We now know the SDF objective was never classified weapons, but data to aid a sleeper cell in Geneva."
- — AA-Report
"Rising Threat" is the first campaign level in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
- Dan "Wolf" Lyall (playable, K.I.A.)
- Tee (K.I.A.)
- Sipes (K.I.A.)
- Reaper (heard only, K.I.A.)
- Salen Kotch
- Bradley Fillion
- Akeel Min Riah (mentioned only)
A three-man team from SCAR Team Seven are sent to investigate the sudden loss of contact with the UNSA R&D Facility located on Europa. Led by Dan "Wolf" Lyall, the three manage to skydive from their transport onto the surface of Europa, infiltrating the main facility.
The group is forced out of an airlock onto the surface, where Salen Kotch arrives for a brief interrogation. After offering his views on leadership, Kotch leaves the group to die, having Bradley Fillion beat Lyall to death.
Weapon Loadout Edit
|Found in Level|
- Main article: Rising Threat/Transcript
- Rising Threat (15 / Bronze Trophy ) - Complete "Rising Threat."
- The Longest Day (100 / Gold Trophy ) - Complete all single-player missions on Veteran difficulty.