Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rituals of the Ancients is a utility featured on the Zombies map Origins. There are four different objectives the player can complete and each will award the player with a different reward. Once an objective is completed, the corresponding token will appear above the Perk area on the HUD. Players who have completed an objective can go to a Rituals of the Ancients station at Generators 1 and 6 and spend any tokens that they have acquired on the corresponding icon.
- Spend 30,000 points - Awards the player Double Tap Root Beer. Cannot be taken if the player already has Double Tap.
- Perform 115 Normal Zombie Headshots - Awards the player a Pack-a-Punched Galil, STG-44 or SCAR-H.
- Capture 6 Generators - Awards the player a Max Ammo.
- Fill 4 chests to capacity - Awards the One Inch Punch.
- Obtaining Double Tap from spending 30,000 points is one of two ways to obtain more than four perks during a game. The other is to use the Golden Shovel to dig up empty perk bottles from special dig sites while in Zombie Blood.
- The number of headshots required is 115, a reference to Element 115.
- Templar Zombies that spawn when powering a 115 Generator do not count towards the 115 headshots.
- The chests take roughly thirty zombies to be filled.
- It is possible for the player to receive an upgraded weapon even if they already have the same weapon equipped, allowing a player to have two different versions of the same weapon.
- When a player receives one of the upgraded weapons without having bought a wall weapon yet, the character will make the same quote as buying a wall weapon for the first time.