|Appears in||Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare|
|Affiliations||1st Force Recon, United States Marine Corps|
|Death||Day 3, 2011, Al Qunfudhah, Saudi Arabia (The Bog) (player-determined)|
During the attack on Al-Asad's capital city, Roycewicz and Paul Jackson are ordered by Lt. Vasquez to sweep and clear the second floor of a building they assaulted. While going up the stairs, Roycewicz is attacked by a particularly burly soldier. Depending on the player's actions, Roycewicz either lives - as Jackson kills the OpFor soldier, or dies - as the OpFor soldier hurls him to the floor and executes him with a pistol.
None of this will happen if the player walks up the stairs first and kills the OpFor.
Rescue Roycewicz (20 ) - Save Pvt. Roycewicz on the stairs in "The Bog" of the campaign.
- In "Crew Expendable", one of the pilot's names may be Roycewicz. This can be seen right before roping down on to the ship.
- Roycewicz was named after a member of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare's development team named Alexander Roycewicz and Brian Roycewicz.
- If the player saves Roycewicz before he is knocked over by the OpFor soldier, Roycewicz will shoot the soldier in the head twice. If the player examines the body for a short time, a pool of blood will be generated around the dead enemy's head.
- He can sometimes be seen using an M249 SAW during "The Bog".
- In the mission "The Bog", after Roycewicz and a random Marine clear out the rooms, Roycewicz's health seems to have dropped to 1 because he will die if the player throws flashbangs at him.
- On an occasion, in the level "The Bog", it's possible that a Sgt. Roycewicz and a Private Roycewicz can be spawned at the same time.