25 rounds (34 w/ Extended Clip)
Completing Suffer with Me (SP)
25+150 (SP), 25+75 (MP)
25+325 (SP), 25+200 (MP)
2.09 normal, 2.7 empty
|Rate of Fire||
Semi-auto: 625 RPM
Semi-automatic (SP select fire, MP standard)
- "Semi-automatic assault rifle. Light recoil with strong damage output."
- — Description
The FAL OSW is unlocked at level 22. It is a semi-automatic assault rifle that deals especially high damage per shot, capable of two-hit kills up to medium range and three-hit kills at long range. The only other assault rifle that can compete in terms of time to kill is the SMR. In comparison, the FAL OSW's two-shot-kill range is considerably shorter, needing three shots to kill outside of medium range, while the SMR is capable of two-shot kills out to long range. Conversely, the FAL OSW has a higher fire-cap and five more rounds in the magazine. It has extremely low recoil compared to its peers and is very competitive, especially with the Select Fire attachment. Players should be mindful however, that the fully automatic fire rate is slower than the semi-auto firecap with a good trigger finger. In addition, recoil is increased, and the two-shot-kill range is reduced.
- Reflex Sight (unlocked weapon level 2)
- Quickdraw (unlocked weapon level 3)
- Fast Mag (unlocked weapon level 4)
- ACOG Scope (unlocked weapon level 5)
- Foregrip (unlocked weapon level 6)
- Adjustable Stock (unlocked weapon level 7)
- Target Finder (unlocked weapon level 8)
- Laser Sight (unlocked weapon level 9)
- Select Fire (unlocked weapon level 10)
- EOTech Sight (unlocked weapon level 11)
- Suppressor (unlocked weapon level 12)
- FMJ (unlocked weapon level 13)
- Hybrid Optic (unlocked weapon level 14)
- Extended Clip (unlocked weapon level 15)
- Grenade Launcher (unlocked weapon level 16)
- MMS (unlocked weapon level 17)
- The FAL OSW's serial number is "0841774".
- The FAL OSW is the second gun to be banned from competitive play, the other is the KAP-40.
- The FAL OSW uses a similar reload animation to the FAL from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
- The number "42" is written near the magazine.
- It shares its firing sound with the M14.
- The tape on the FAL OSW's magazine changes color depending on what camo the player is using. For example, if the player's camo is Blue Tiger, the magazine's tape will be blue.