- "Semi-automatic assault rifle. Light recoil with strong damage output."
- — Description
Call of Duty: Black Ops IIEdit
25 rounds (34 w/ Extended Clip)
Completing Suffer With Me (SP)
25+150 (SP), 25+75 (MP)
25+325 (SP), 25+200 (MP)
2.09 normal, 2.7 empty
|Rate of Fire||
Semi-auto: 625 RPM
· Semi-automatic (SP select fire, MP standard)
The FAL OSW is available for custom loadout in campaign upon completion of the level "Suffer With Me". It is fully-automatic by default, unlike its multiplayer counterpart.
The FAL OSW is unlocked at level 22. It is a semi-automatic assault rifle that deals especially high damage per shot, capable of two-hit kills up to medium range and three-hit kills at long range. The only other assault rifle that can compete in terms of time to kill is the SMR. In comparison, the FAL OSW's two-shot-kill range is considerably shorter, needing three shots to kill outside of medium range, while the SMR is capable of two-shot kills out to long range. Conversely, the FAL OSW has a higher fire-cap and five more rounds in the magazine. It has extremely low recoil compared to its peers and is very competitive, especially with the Select Fire attachment. Players should be mindful however, that the fully automatic fire rate is slower than the semi-auto firecap with a good trigger finger. In addition, recoil is increased, and the two-shot-kill range is severely reduced, it will only be a two-shot kill at very short range. It is better to use a pistol for close quarters instead of using Select Fire.
Much like the KAP-40, the FAL OSW is banned in competitive play; this makes it the only primary weapon in the game to be banned in such game types.
- Reflex Sight (unlocked weapon level 2)
- Quickdraw (unlocked weapon level 3)
- Fast Mag (unlocked weapon level 4)
- ACOG Scope (unlocked weapon level 5)
- Foregrip (unlocked weapon level 6)
- Adjustable Stock (unlocked weapon level 7)
- Target Finder (unlocked weapon level 8)
- Laser Sight (unlocked weapon level 9)
- Select Fire (unlocked weapon level 10)
- EOTech Sight (unlocked weapon level 11)
- Suppressor (unlocked weapon level 12)
- FMJ (unlocked weapon level 13)
- Hybrid Optic (unlocked weapon level 14)
- Extended Clip (unlocked weapon level 15)
- Grenade Launcher (M320) (unlocked weapon level 16)
- MMS (unlocked weapon level 17)
Call of Duty OnlineEdit
2.4 loaded, 2.8 unloaded
The FAL OSW returns in Call of Duty Online as the FA7.62-L.
- Reflex Sight
- Red Dot Sight
- Holographic Sight
- ACOG Scope
- Thermal Scope
- Sniper Scope
- Flash Suppressor
- Angled Grip
- Underbarrel Shotgun
- Grenade Launcher (EGM)
- Mark Ammo
- Extended Mags
- Quickdraw Handle
- Adjustable Stock
- EMP Shielding Device
- Heartbeat Sensor
- ID Authenticator
Call of Duty: Black Ops IIEdit
- The FAL OSW's serial number is "0841774".
- The number "42" is written near the magazine.
- The tape on the FAL OSW's magazine changes color depending on what camo the player is using. For example, if the player's camo is Blue Tiger, the magazine's tape will be blue.
- Tally markings are written on the side of the gun.