30 rounds (45 with Extended Mags)
30+300 (SP), 30+180 (MP)
2.76s loaded, 3.76s empty
|Rate of Fire||
- "Fully automatic. Next generation modular weapon that is strong and versatile overall."
- — Weapon Description.
The SA-805 is a standard assault rifle, but has a high rate of fire and exceptional damage output. It has the third best three-hit kill range of the assault rifles, making its best use from a mid-range. However, it can still hold its own in close-quarters with its rate of fire providing for slightly effective hip-fire ability. Steady Aim can be helpful if one plans on utilizing hip-fire more or playing on tighter maps. The main weakness of this weapon is the unpredictable recoil, although this can be reduced by the Foregrip. The SA-805 can be compared to the G36C from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, due to the fact that both weapons have identical damage models, fire rates, similar reload times, and are both extremely potent weapons in the right player's hands. Both arguably fill a similar role, as an aggressive assault rifle with colossal damage output per second, with somewhat difficult recoil at long range if not controlled properly.
It also appears in Extinction, in Point of Contact, where it can be bought for $2000. It can be found across from the M27-IAR, soon after entering the city. It is a versatile weapon to use at this point, though the M27-IAR would be a better choice.
- "Made in Czech Republic" and "SA-805 A23" are engraved in the side of the weapon.
- The SA-805's serial number is A883771.
- When the player is dry reloading, the reload animation changes to the soldier discarding the magazine using the new one, then inserting it, similarly to the FAL OSW and other weapons.
- However, when Sleight of Hand is equipped, the dry reloading is done in the same way as the mid-magazine one.