Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Navy Special Warfare Development Group|
|Leader(s)||Tommy Briggs (BOII)|
|Appears in||Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare|
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Call of Duty: Black Ops III
|Type||Special Operations, Counter terrorism|
|Active||1987 - present|
- "You are cleared for contact."
- — SEAL Team Six announcer when beginning match.
The United States Naval Special Warfare Development Group, often shortened to DEVGRU and informally referred to as SEAL Team Six is a counter-terrorism unit under the jurisdiction of the US Navy with its members drawn from U.S. Navy SEALs members.
Call of Duty 4: Modern WarfareEdit
SEAL Team Six was part of the U.S. military assault on the Middle East, and was involved in the attack on the country's capital city, where Opfor military leader Al-Asad was believed to be located. During the level "Shock and Awe", SEAL Team Six detected and confirmed a nuclear device at the center of the city, and notified U.S. field command, which dispatched NEST teams to neutralize the warhead. However, they were unsuccessful, and the nuclear warhead detonated with substantial casualties to U.S. military forces. Because the SEAL Team Six were the ones who discovered the device, it can be assumed that they were in the vicinity of the nuke when it detonated and that they were killed.
Call of Duty Black Ops IIEdit
SEAL Team Six makes another appearance in Call of Duty: Black Ops II. They face the Militia on Turbine, Mercs on Downhill, Hijacked, Standoff, Encore, Frost, and Nuketown 2025, and SDC on Cargo, Carrier, Drone, Mirage, Magma, Uplink, and Pod. Harper, Salazar, and David Mason are stated to be members of the unit.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III EditSEAL Team Six makes brief appearance in the campaign level, 'Demon Within'. After The Player interfaces Sarah Hall's DNI and enters her subconscious, several corpses of SEAL Team Six members can be seen lying on the fourth tree.
Call of Duty: Black Ops IIEdit
- David Mason
- Mike Harper (K.I.A./W.I.A.) (Player-determined)
- Javier Salazar (Formerly) (K.I.A./P.O.W.) (Player-determined)
- Crosby (W.I.A.)
Call of Duty: Black Ops IIEdit
- It would seem that the SEALs wear two different uniforms throughout the game: One that has a Multicam pattern, and another that is a more futuristic digital pattern. Another pattern is found on Uplink, where they wear a desert camouflage similar to the U.S. Marines in Call of Duty 4.
- The SEAL Team Six assault rifle character model is the same as Crosby's, ableit with futuristic digital camouflage.
- The SEAL Team Six SMG character model wears a similar uniform to Mike Harper's.
- The SEAL Team Six LMG character model wears the same suit as Javier Salazar.
- In early trailer and screenshots, the SEALs had a different model and colours on their gloves.