Sarah Davis with her mother in London
|Appears in||Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3|
|Affiliations||Mr. Davis (father)|
Mrs. Davis (mother)
|Killed By||Explosives or Chemical Agents|
|Death||October 6th, 2016, London, England, United Kingdom|
|Voice Actress||Julia Arem|
- "We are going to Big Ben!"
- — Sarah
Sarah Davis was a non-playable character in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. She was vacationing with her mother and father in London, but was murdered when a chemical truck stopped suddenly, exploded, thus unleashing deadly chemical agents on their family.
Mr. and Mrs. Davis were vacationing with their daughter, walking along the streets of London when a truck containing chemical neurotoxins pulls up, from which two terrorists leave the vehicle unattended and flee. While Sarah played around on the sidewalk with a flock of birds, the truck exploded, unleashing a series of deadly chemical agents. This chemical warfare attack massacred most of the streets' civilians, including Sarah Davis and her parents, leaving a trail of gases that soon spread throughout the streets of London.
- She is the first child in the Call of Duty series to be murdered on-screen.
- She, Samantha Maxis, David Mason, Josefina Menendez, and Raul Menendez are the only children to appear in the Call of Duty series.
- She is one of the few named characters to not have any government or military connection, along with her parents.
- She is the youngest person to die in the Call of Duty series.
- It is not possible to find her corpse, not even with the 'noclip' command.