Call of Duty: HeroesEdit
- "Three Skelters fly over the battlefield in a line attacking everything in their path with air-to-surface lasers."
- — Description
Scorchers is a hero skill for ETH.3n.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Edit
- "Call in 3 prototype Scorcher jets for a laser strafing run."
- — Scorestreak description.
Scorchers are an 800 scorestreak (2800 with Persistence that consists of a laser strike from three planes, similar to the Precision Airstrike of previous games. It is unlocked by default as one of the three default scorestreaks.
Scorchers, when called in, strafe straight down a line on the map designated by the player. Once the Scorchers fly overhead one by one, each Scorcher delivers a laser designated payload that obliterates any enemies caught within the line of fire. Scorchers are useful for clearing out large, open defensive positions or for holding an extended choke point.
- Crossbow (Rare): All three Scorchers will follow the exact same path.
- Pulsar (Legendary): The Scorchers move faster, at an increased cost (925 points, or 4200 with Persistence).
- Hydra (Epic): All three Scorchers' targets can be designated individually.