|Game||Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare|
|Team||Sentinel Task Force|
|Place||Undisclosed Location (Sentinel HQ)|
Bangkok, Thailand (Iron's Personal Estate)
|Date||January 3, 2060 - 0100 HRS|
|Objective||Follow Cormack |
Infiltrate the Estate
Search the Database
Infiltrate the Hangar
Record the Meeting
Plant the Tracker on the Plane
|Multiplayer map||Retreat |
- "Rejoined with your old squad leader Cormack, you join the Sentinel team. Infiltrate Irons' private estate and gather intel on his next move."
- — Level Description
"Sentinel" is the eighth campaign level in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
Two months following the incident in New Baghdad, Cormack has recruited Ilona and Mitchell into the Sentinel Task Force, determined to bring down Irons systematically. The group travels to Bangkok, Thailand and rendezvous in a cave overlooking the estate, where an affluent party is being held. Cormack equips Mitchell with a grappling hook for quiet traversal across the estate.
Upon arriving, Mitchell narrowly avoids patrolling drones and searches the location's database for specific information. Shortly after making his way to Irons' study, Mitchell and Cormack regroup and hitch a ride to Irons' meeting with Pierre Danois (who is under the alias Bellamy), discussing Manticore.
As the two leave, a cargo plane begins to depart, carrying multiple crates of Manticore and shipping them to Rio Gallegos Air Base in Argentina. Cormack and Mitchell manage to grapple onto the plane and plants a tracker on its wing to follow its main course. The two then jump into a river below, where Navy SEALs are waiting to extract them.
- Jack Mitchell (playable)
- Kingpin (heard only)
- Jonathan Irons
- Pierre Danois
- Ted Bock
- Will Irons (image only)
- Joseph "Hades" Chkheidze (cutscene only)
Exo Type - SpecialistEdit
|Found in level|
- Main article: Sentinel (mission)/Transcript
- Crates on a Plane (30 / Bronze Trophy ) - Complete "Sentinel."
- Party Crasher (10 / Bronze Trophy ) - Kill 20 enemies with the Grappling Hook in "Sentinel."
- Setting the EMP and dropping into the dark structure, move into the office straight ahead and look on the desk to the left. This one is hard to miss. It’s just to the left of the objective marker.
- Inside the large study with the fireplace, Cormack will kill an enemy before stepping up to the wood desk. Look on the counter to the left of the desk objective to get this intel.
- Inside the warehouse area, Cormack grapples up onto some crate shelves. Don’t grapple up yet, look to the right of the grapple point and crouch to enter the space where an intel collectible is hidden.
- After searching the Atlas database, if the player goes to the right side of the estate, they can activate a tennis game by stepping in the tennis court. Balls will be thrown from a machine, though they cannot be hit. The words "Player 1" will glow under Mitchell, while "Invalid Player" will be seen under any alerted enemy that steps in the court.
- When the player is observing the meeting in the hangar, Irons and Dr. Danois are invincible. However, if the player shoots at them, player will get civillian kill message. This likely because AR optics tag them as civillians.
- In the current-gen versions, Knox wears a helmet the entire mission, while in PS3 and Xbox 360, he doesn't.
- In the current-gen versions, there are more guards than in the last-gen versions.