Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Downstairs of the starting hut, there is part of a wall that is blown up and on fire. On the ground is a piece of paper which says "Die Glocke" ("the bell" in German), followed by "Der Riese" ("the giant" in German).
- In the Call of Duty: Black Ops version of this map, the player can find a radio that talks about the group going to the future because of the Wunderwaffe DG-2 overloading the teleporter.
- On the Call of Duty: Black Ops version of the map, if the player stands in front of a perk machine that is spawning, a message will appear saying "You must turn on the power first!", even though there is no power on this map.
- There is a radio in the storage hut which plays the audio of the start of the Verrückt trailer.
- In the starting hut, there is a person that has hung himself.
- It is confirmed that Peter is the man that is hanging from the rope in the starting area.
- If using "noclip" console command, the player can see that the rope is not around his neck, it's coming from his backpack.
- If Peter is somehow knocked down and the player touches him, the player will be sent back to round 1.
- In Kino der Toten's loading screen, a picture depicting Shi No Numa can be seen on the top right of the screen.
- A woman can be heard crying in the shed near the meteor.
- In the Fishing Hut, a faint sound of children singing a nursery rhyme can be occasionally heard.
- In the Comm Room, one can see what looks like large radios. If a player stands by these large radios and shoots them, they may hear a very slow voice saying, "...please save us," and "God!"
- When the Mystery Box is moved, it says above it look up to see the light and a picture of a light beam hitting a hut. There is always a light shining on the location on the Mystery Box.
- If the player is on the way to the storage room, turn right down the stairs just before the door and go to the fence, if the player looks carefully they should be able to see a massive red rock pulsating with electricity coming out of it and the player's character will say something when the player shoots at it. This is a meteor containing Element 115.
- The crawlers take on a new appearance in Shi No Numa; instead of crawling on their stomachs like their Nazi counterparts, their bodies are now upright.
- In the Storage Room, a player may hear what sounds like someone banging on a metal door. This is usually followed by a low whisper saying "Save my soul." This eerie whisper is heard throughout the map's swamp areas.
- By opening one of the doors that lead to the rooms with the perks in the middle of the round, up to three zombies will spawn on top of the previous zombies that have already spawned. Even if the player has reached the max amount of zombies per round, they will still spawn. However, this is not the case in the Call of Duty: Black Ops version.
- In the Comm Room, there are several other radios and next to one of them is a picture of a dog.
- The word "Tunguska" can be found in one of the two small huts connected to the balcony outside the spawn point.
- In the starting hut, there are loud speakers in the roof.
- At 0:14, in the trailer some zombies with red glowing eyes instead of their yellow glowing eyes can be seen.
- Call of Duty: Zombies has an easter egg. By opening all areas, the game will ask the player to search for a grave (marked Peter), and the knife will become a shovel. The player will receive the Wunderwaffe DG-2 after digging the grave.
- In the Doctor's Quarters, on the ground near the Perk-a-Cola machine, there is a note reading "It could be used to power HAARP...".
- During the trailer in the beginning when Tank Dempsey is firing the MG42, it makes the Type 100 sound.
- On the floor of the Doctor`s Quarters there is an anatomy poster about the human skull, there is also a poster in the main hut about ripping arms from shoulders.
- By either no-clipping or using a sniper rifle, players will be able to see a metal plate on a cabin, that says, "The power will destroy us all".
- When someone purchases the Type 100 off the wall, it is possible to watch it appear and go into the wall on the other side. Also, once it stops, the player can still see a bit of the magazine poking out.
- In Call of Duty: Zombies, outside the Comms Room, there is a note in the swamp, ripped in half and covered in blood. Visible words appear to be 'Send', 'Berlin', 'The', 'Waffe'.
- In the game files, the map is called "Sumpf", which is German for "Swamp".
- If one goes to the bookshelf in the Doctor's Quarters and taps on it, one can hear maniacal laughter.
- In the Call of Duty: World at War version on the PS3, the beginning of the Hellhound round includes thunder, lightning, and dogs howling.
- In the mutliplayer map Hangar, there is a type writer on a desk that says "Shi No Numa".
- By looking in the game files for World at War, eight unused perk models can be found. There are two models per perk and each model is titled zombie_vending_perkname_sumpf or zombie_vending_perkname_sumpf_on indicating that there was supposed to be power and different perk models in Shi No Numa.