|Previous level||FOB Spectre|
|Game||Call of Duty: Black Ops II|
|Team||JSOC Strike Force|
|Place||Keppel Terminal, Port of Singapore|
|Date||May 30th, 2025|
- "DESTROY the SDC freighter and its cargo of hypersonic cruise missiles."
- — Mission description
At the start of the mission, Admiral Briggs informs the team that Iran is under threat of an SDC missile attack, and that the missiles are to be delivered to SDC destroyers from a freighter docked at Keppel Terminal in Singapore. The SEALS are deployed there to disable the defence systems protecting the freighter before calling in an airstrike to finish it off.
If the mission is successfully completed, then Iran will be protected from SDC attack. If the mission is failed, then Iran will be invaded by SDC and will join the coalition.
SEALs' primary weaponsEdit
SEALs' secondary weaponEdit
Found in levelEdit
- Destroy CLAWS (x2) using only soldiers
- Use only 3 network intruders to complete the mission¨
- Complete mission with more than 2:00 min remaining
- Eliminate enemy personnel (x10) with headshots
- Melee enemy personnel (x15)
- Destroy enemy ASD (x3) as a CLAW
- Eliminate enemy personnel (x15) with explosives
- Eliminate enemy personnel (x15) while they are stunned
- Run over enemy personnel (x20) with ASD
- Complete the mission in "tactical view" only
Video WalkthroughEditCall of Duty Black Ops II - Shipwreck(06:48)
Singapore Sling (15 / Bronze Trophy ) - Successfully neutralize the SDC freighter at Keppel Terminal.
- Main article: Shipwreck/Transcript
- In beta version of this mission, player had control of the Quad Drones. However, in final version, player does not control the Quad Drones.
- Also in beta version, Hinds were seen transporting SDC troops, not Blackhawks.
- When the player has taken down the targets and they choose to run back to where they started, then there are more enemies than the beginning.
- Interestingly enough, ship can be destroyed if enough grenade launcher rounds are fired in the sky, so they can fall to the center of the ship.
- This is the only Strike Force Mission where SEALs can use a DSR 50 as their primary weapon. However this is rare to see.
- Only one CLAW will be given to the player to help complete the mission. It will arrive after a set amount of time has passed, should the player not have finished the mission already.
- If the player were to look directly at the helicopter transporting the soldiers at the beggining cutscene, it's rotor blades will stop moving as the helicopter simply floats away. The tail rotor seems to be angled in a very odd way as it is angled in a horrizontal position.