|Previous level||FOB Spectre|
|Game||Call of Duty: Black Ops II|
|Team||JSOC Strike Force|
|Place||Keppel Terminal, Port of Singapore|
|Date||May 30, 2025|
- "DESTROY the SDC freighter and its cargo of hypersonic cruise missiles."
- — Mission description
At the start of the mission, Admiral Briggs informs the team that Iran has been forced to join SDC under the threat of a missile attack, to be launched from a freighter docked at Keppel Terminal, in Singapore. The SEALS are deployed there to disable the defence systems protecting the freighter before calling in an airstrike to finish it off.
- Destroy CLAWS (x2) using only soldiers
- Use only 3 network intruders to complete the mission¨
- Complete mission with more than 2:00 min remaining
- Eliminate enemy personnel (x10) with headshots
- Melee enemy personnel (x15)
- Destroy enemy ASD (x3) as a CLAW
- Eliminate enemy personnel (x15) with explosives
- Eliminate enemy personnel (x15) while they are stunned
- Run over enemy personnel (x20) with ASD
- Complete the mission in "tactical view" only
Singapore Sling (15 / Bronze Trophy ) - Successfully neutralize the SDC freighter at Keppel Terminal.
- Main article: Shipwreck/Transcript
- In beta version of this mission, player had control of the Quad Drones. However, in final version, player does not control the Quad Drones.
- Also in beta version, Hinds were seen transporting SDC troops, not Blackhawks.
- When the player has taken down the targets and they choose to run back to where they started, then there are more enemies than the beginning.
- Interestingly enough, ship can be destroyed if enough grenade launcher rounds are fired in the sky, so they can fall to the center of the ship.