Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Type||Subsidiary of Activision|
|Headquarters||Foster City, California, USA|
|Key people||Glen Schofield and Michael Condrey|
|Industry||Video games and Interactive entertainment|
|Products||Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3|
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
The studio had been developing Call of Duty: Vietnam in 2011 until it was put on hiatus and subsequently cancelled when it switched to working with Infinity Ward to make Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. Before forming Sledgehammer Games, employees of the studio had taken part in developing titles such as Dead Space, Ratchet and Clank, and Afro Samurai. Sledgehammer is now part of the Call of Duty development cycle and developed Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
- Glen Schofield - Vice President and General Manager
- Michael Condrey - Vice President and CEO
- Guy Beahm - Former Community Manager, now Level Designer
- Eric Pierce - Senior Technical Animator/Artis
- Aaron Halon - Senior Development Director
- Christopher Stone - Animation Director
- Joe Salud - Art Director
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Worked with Infinity Ward)
- Call of Duty: Vietnam (Cancelled)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (Current Gen Versions)