|Rate of Fire||
- "See how Mason's ingenuity turns junk into weapons."
- — Viktor Reznov.
Slingshot Kid (15/Bronze Trophy ) - Destroy all slingshot targets in 3 attempts.
- Mason possibly made these, as Reznov says, "See how Mason's ingenuity can turn junk into weapons!"
- It also appears that the object they are using to fling at the guard towers are Molotov Cocktails. As seen by the flame and bottle that the player can briefly see after they let go of the slingshot. The size of the explosions, however, indicate that Mason may have added something more explosive to the mixture, such as gelignite.
- If the player does not pull the slingshot back far enough to make the vibration start and then lets go, it will not fire and one of the prisoners will say "You need to pull it all the way."
- The Slingshot may be a tribute to the movie "The Last Castle". During the movie's prison riot, slingshots were used to launch improvised explosives at the guard towers.
- On the Wii version, it is replaced with an improvised Crossbow seemingly made from scrap materials.