Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Hey! User! Drop the chips and get me some images!|
This article is in need of quality images. Feel free to upload and insert some into their respective locations.
|The Sergeant says, "This article needs more content, so stop messing around and add to it right now!"
Slot Machine is a Field Order reward found in Showtime, one of the maps as part of the Nemesis DLC map pack for Call of Duty: Ghosts. When called in, one of five random effects occurs to assist the player:
- Six Care Packages will be dropped for the player and their team to collect and use.
- Sentry Gun turrets will appear from certain corners of the map, firing down at enemies.
- A deadly gas is released along the edges of the map, damaging and killing enemies and forcing the action towards the center.
- A "jackpot" which includes all of the previous three rewards.
- A K.E.M. Strike which will detonate on the map, killing all enemies.
It can be obtained as many times as it appears from dropped Care Packages, so it is possible to chain the Slot Machine if Care Packages keep dropping from the spin.