|Sniper Team Two|
CW4 Smith looking at the launching nuclear missile
|Nickname(s)||Kilo Four Foxtrot, Second Squad|
|Appears in||Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare|
|Rank||Chief Warrant Officer 4 and Sergeant|
|Affiliations||Marine Force Recon|
|Weapon||M21 Sniper Rifles w/ Woodland Camouflage|
- "Good to see you guys made it. We'll give you sniper cover once you're inside the perimeter."
- — Chief Warrant Officer 4 Smith when meeting up with Captain Price's squad.
Sniper Team Two (a.k.a. Kilo Four Foxtrot), also referred to as Second Squad, was an American Sniper Team comprising of Chief Warrant Officer 4 Smith (Charlie Six) and Sergeant Scully that appears in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
Call of Duty 4: Modern WarfareEdit
Sniper Team Two is first spotted at the end of the level "Ultimatum" where they emerge from the grass-line and meet with Cpt. Price, SSgt. Griggs, Soap, Gaz, and the rest of the SAS team. They tell the player's team a way to get into the nuclear launch facility right before two ICBMs launch, heading for the eastern seaboard of the United States.
Considering the enemy trucks were coming up the same road, Smith and Scully emerge from, Smith most likely ordered Scully to hold his fire, as shooting would basically be a suicide attempt considering the amount of men in the trucks.
In the mission "All In", they cover the SAS force while they attack the launch facility. They will often shoot targets in front of the player and say "This is Sniper Team Two, target down." or "Confirmed headshot."
- In the level "All In", despite having M21s, when they shoot the audio from the Dragunov is used instead. This was most likely done for dramatic effect.
- Smith and Scully have excellent accuracy; in the mission "All In" there is never a shot fired by them that doesn't hit and kill an enemy, all shots being headshots.
- On Hardened and Veteran difficulties, the Sniper Team Two's help is much more noticeable.