Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Soviet Armed Forces|
Multiplayer icon in Call of Duty: World at War.
|Appears in||Call of Duty: World at War|
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
|Type||Army, Navy, Air Defense, Air Force|
|Engagements||World War II|
The 3rd Shock Army is featured prominently in Call of Duty: World at War, with the notable members being Dimitri Petrenko, Viktor Reznov and Chernov. (Not to Mention Petrenko's former officer and friend, Sgt. Daletski, who is killed in the first Soviet Level.) Similarly to Call of Duty, the soldiers from this division capture the Reichstag and rose the Soviet flag over Berlin. The Zombies character Nikolai Belinski was also in the Soviet 3rd Shock Army.
The Soviet Armed Forces appears in the flashback mission "Project Nova". The player gets to play as Viktor Reznov along with Dimitri Petrenko, General Nikita Dragovich and Colonel Lev Kravchenko in the Red Army. The player takes part in an attempt to capture the German defector Friedrich Steiner for the blueprints and development of Nova-6 nerve gas.
The Soviet Armed Forces appear in the 1980s story arc in the level "Old Wounds", set during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. They fight against Afghan Mujahideen rebels as well as Chinese and American advisors Tian Zhao, Jason Hudson, Frank Woods, and Alex Mason. In 1986, they attempt to take control of the Mujahideen base of Khost, but are repelled with aid from the foreign advisors. It is also in this battle that Kravchenko is killed by either Mason or Woods after interrogation.
- Viktor Reznov (K.I.A.)
- Dimitri Petrenko (K.I.A.)
- Chernov (K.I.A.)
- Nikita Dragovich (K.I.A.)
- Lev Kravchenko (K.I.A.)
- Daletski (K.I.A.)
- Arseni (K.I.A.)
- Vikharev (K.I.A.)
- Belov (K.I.A.)
- Tvelin (K.I.A.)
- Yared (K.I.A.)
Arms and EquipmentEdit
- "To your last breath...FIGHT!!!" - Near the end of a match
- "You were on the wrong side." - A soldier after killing a German
- "This is the end for you!" - A soldier after killing a German
- "With our combined strength, victory WILL be ours!" - Start of Team Deathmatch
- "Slaughter ALL who stand in our way!" - Start of Team Deathmatch.
- "Show courage, show strength, show pride...but show no mercy!" - Cmsr. Markhov
- "They come for our blood, but DROWN in their own!" - After victory in multiplayer
- "We have laid waste, to all who stood before us!" - After victory in multiplayer
- "Fight...maim...kill...until there is no one left!" - Start of Free-For-All match
- "YOU'RE WORTH NOTHING" - Soldier killing a German.
- "They have released the dogs!" - When the German team releases dogs in multiplayer
- "Unleash the dogs!" - When the Red Army release the dogs in multiplayer
- "Though bathed in blood, we have achieved nothing." - Russian tie.
- "Fight to your last breath, comrade!" - Said to the last person standing in a Search and Destroy match.
- "All must stand as one!" - Start of a match in war mode in multiplayer
- "Fight to the last drop of blood, never surrender!" - Near the end of the match
- "You are nothing! To me..."- Solidier killing a German
- "Burn in hell" - Soldier killing German
- "Die you animal!" - Soldier killing German
- "I will break your will!" - Soldier killing German