|Games of appearance||Call of Duty: World at War|
Call of Duty: Zombies
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
|Maps of appearance||Verrückt|
Shi No Numa
Kino der Toten
Call of the Dead
Mob of the Dead
- "Whoo, faster reloads are well worth the money spent!"
- — Robert McNamara
- "Living the fast life. That's the way I roll!"
- — Tank Dempsey
Speed Cola is a Perk-a-Cola featured in Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty: Black Ops, and Call of Duty: Black Ops II in the Zombies game mode. Speed Cola is similar to the multiplayer perk Sleight of Hand, both of which decrease the time it takes to reload by 50%. It also increases the speed in which players repair windows by 60%.
It costs 3000 points, making it the second most expensive perk, behind Mule Kick. Its effect is most useful and noticeable on weapons with slow reload times, such as Light Machine Guns, Shotguns, and Wonder Weapons, but due to its high cost, it is ill-advised to purchase without Juggernog unless in dire need. The vending machine from which Speed Cola is purchased has a green and white color scheme. The color for this perk is green, and the icon is a hand holding a gun magazine, similar to the Sleight of Hand perk. Speed Cola appears in every Zombies map excluding Nacht der Untoten, Bus Depot (Survival Mode) and Dead Ops Arcade.
- Verrückt - In the room between the right balcony and the kitchen.
- Shi No Numa - Will spawn randomly in one of the four huts.
- Der Riese - In the second courtyard, where the FG42 can be purchased.
- Kino der Toten - In the foyer, closest to the MP40.
- Five - Next to the starting room, near the elevator.
- Ascension - Near the Lunar Lander closest to the rocket and the Pack-a-Punch machine; located near the top of the stairs where the M16 is.
- Call of the Dead - Behind the lighthouse, at the end of the Ice Slide.
- Shangri-La - Near the wooden bridge and the Mud-Pit Maze, or near to the MPL (changes the spawn place with Juggernog).
- Moon - In the Area 51. Changes places with Juggernog every time the player returns to Area 51.
- Green Run - In the North Highway Diner, against a wall near the door and MP5.
- Grief and Survival Locations:
- Nuketown Zombies - Spawn randomly along with the other perks.
- Die Rise- Spawns randomly in one of two elevator shafts either down the hall from the inital spawn, or in the room two stories below where the Trample Steam is constructed. It shares these positions between games with Who's Who.
- Mob of the Dead - In the back of the Warden's Office
- Cell Block - In the back of the Warden's Ofiice
- There are three bottles visible inside the machine, however when the perk is bought, the bottles does not move (Call of Duty: World at War)
- Richtofen and Takeo show a particular fondness for this perk as they constantly praise its taste.
- In Shangri-La, Nikolai comments that the perk is "spicy".
- The bottles the machine dispenses say Sleight of Hand Soda instead of Speed Cola.
- In Call of the Dead, the machine appears to be floating in the water as it is not touching the ground.
- This perk speeds up hacking speed for the Hacker.
- Richtofen remarks in Green Run that he misses Speed Cola, as evidenced when Samuel approaches the machine with the power on.
- Excluding Nacht der Untoten, Speed Cola is the only one of the original perks to be featured in every map that perks appear in.
- According to Russman in Green Run, Speed Cola has the ability to cure arthritis.
- In Call of Duty: World at War, when drinking Speed Cola, the hand is misaligned to the right when the icon appears on the HUD (confirmed on PlayStation 3). However, in Call of Duty: Black Ops and Call of Duty: Black Ops II, the hand is correctly centered.
- Speed Cola speeds up the process in building the barriers in Call of Duty: Black Ops.
- In Call Of Duty: Black Ops II, it speeds up the process of building items that is barely noticeable.