|The Sergeant says, "This article needs more content, so stop messing around and add to it right now!"
Squad Points () is a point system that appears in Call of Duty: Ghosts online multiplayer. These points can be obtained from completing Operations, Field Orders, and earning experience points. Similar to CODPoints or Unlock Tokens from Call of Duty: Black Ops and Call of Duty: Black Ops II, respectively, Squad Points can be used to unlock weapons, pointstreaks, attachments, perks, and equipment. Squad Points may be used to unlock items in any particular order that the player desires, for each individual soldier that they create. The first six soldiers can be purchased for three Squad Points, whereas the seventh, eight, ninth, and tenth are respectively valued at 200, 300, 400, and 500 Squad Points.
How Squad Points are ObtainedEdit
- Ranking Up: Two Squad Points (Five squad points for ranks 2 to 6)
- Every 3000 XP: One Squad Point
- Completing Field Orders: One Squad Point
- Completing Operations: Number of Squad Points depends on the operation and its Tier
- Completing multiple operations and being on a win streak provide bonus Squad Points
- Earning First Blood in matches/rounds: One Squad Point