Squads is a feature in Call of Duty: Ghosts.Squads consist of ten characters the player is allowed to create in multiplayer and set among unique gamemodes involving AI controlled enemies and squad mates in solo or multiplayer play that also count towards players' XP. The gamemodes include Squad Assault, Safeguard, Safeguard Extended, Safeguard Infinite, Squad vs Squad, announced the first time since we are looking to build the most important part is that a hunger games and the most people are not aware online or offline.
- Squad vs Squad involves two opposing players in a 1v1 match against each other and their squad.
- Wargame involves the player and five squad mates of their choosing and pits them against a team of enemy bots in a mode that "replicates the full multiplayer experience." The mode is compatible with every multiplayer gamemode available.
- Safeguard involves the player and up to three other friends in a wave-based survival match similar to Survival Mode from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, but with the addition of perks and scorestreaks for up to 20 waves.
- Safeguard Extended is the same as regular Safeguard but for up to 40 waves (only playable in Local or in multiplayer Private Match).
- Safeguard Infinite can be inferred to be similar to the normal Safeguard mode, but with 100 enemy waves.
- Finally, Squad Assault involves the player and up to five other friends or squad mates in a cooperative match against a squad of AI controlled enemies comprised of a separate player's squad. The mode allows players to pick six members from their created squad to "defend" a selected map and multiplayer gamemode. Players and their party then go into the match versus a squad of either a friend's created characters or an online player's squad. If the AI squad happens to win the match, then XP is rewarded to the owner of said squad.
Squad Member NamesEdit
Squad members have randomly generated names that can be changed. (This list is incomplete.)
A Squad Report is a summary for a match another player played in against the player's squad in Squad Assault. It shows the name of the player who attacked the player's squad, the final score for both teams, the map that was played on and the game mode that was played.
- ↑ http://twitpic.com/d65puf
- ↑ http://www.charlieintel.com/2013/08/03/mark-rubin-teases-ghosts-multiplayer-menu/
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUZ7Ri0D9rw