- For the Call of Duty: Finest Hour multiplayer map, see The Station.
- "'Station' offers a bombed out underground littered with hidden passageways and destroyed subway cars."
- — Level description
Station is a medium-sized multiplayer map available in the first Call of Duty: World at War map pack released in February 2009.
It is set in a train station in Berlin with the opposing sides being the Red Army and the Wehrmacht.
A screenshot of the train.
- The mp_subway map was originally to be included on disc. The early map, called Subway, is not related to Station.
- Around the stairs bringing to the subway, it's possible to see blue warning signs showing a woman running down the stairs after her baby carriage.
- In the Red Army Spawn, you will hear some people shouting.