Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Loading screen for Storm
Call of Duty Online
- "Stormy warehouse district. Intense team battles."
- — In-game description
It is described as "an open industrial park littered with heavy machinery". Like its name implies, outside of the warehouse is a heavy storm. Storm shares characteristics with the maps Killhouse and Vacant from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
This map can provide excellent close range combat, intense medium to long range assault battles and even sniping; a great all round map for all game modes.
Storm returns in Call of Duty Online, as Chemical Plant, this time with a sunny winter setting along with a few changes inside the warehouse.
- By A in Domination, there is a painting of a ghost on the wall under the bridge.
- On a crane, the word "potential" can be seen on the cab.
- There are a total of 50 mannequins on this map.
- The containers on this map have "Oscar Mike's" written on them. Captain Price's face is their logo.
- In one of the rooms inside the big warehouse there are a couple of coke packets.
- Near the Task Force 141 spawn there are two locomotives with registry numbers 1337 similar to the one on Derail. 1337 is slang for "Leet".
- The Task Force 141 spawn is unique as it is technically located outside of the map. Immediately the team will jump down a wall into the map, but it is not possible to get back to the spawn. One can place a Tactical Insertion and repeatedly spawn here.
- If one follows the train tracks to the left of the Task Force 141 Spawn spot they go right through a building.
- If the player goes outside of the map in spectator mode, the construction building from Backlot can be seen. It is exactly like it is in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, only with improved graphics and darker textures (due to Storm being a dark map with heavy rain and Backlot being a bright desert map).
- The OpFor symbols can be seen in this level.
- There are four camouflage-colored sleeping bags in the small space connected to the warehouse.