Loading screen for Storm
Call of Duty Online
- "Stormy warehouse district. Intense team battles."
- — In-game description
It is described as "an open industrial park littered with heavy machinery". Like its name implies, outside of the warehouse is a heavy storm. Storm shares characteristics with the maps Killhouse and Vacant from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
This map can provide excellent close range combat, intense medium to long range assault battles and even sniping; a great all round map for all game modes.
Storm returns in Call of Duty Online, as Chemical Plant, this time with a sunny winter setting along with a few changes inside the warehouse.
- By A in Domination, there is a painting of a ghost on the wall under the bridge.
- On a crane, the word "potential" can be seen on the cab.
- There are a total of 50 mannequins on this map.
- The containers on this map have "Oscar Mike's" written on them. Captain Price's face is their logo.
- In one of the rooms inside the big warehouse there are a couple of coke packets.
- Near the Task Force 141 spawn there are two locomotives with registry numbers 1337 similar to the one on Derail. 1337 is slang for "Leet".
- The Task Force 141 spawn is unique as it is technically located outside of the map. Immediately the team will jump down a wall into the map, but it is not possible to get back to the spawn. One can place a Tactical Insertion and repeatedly spawn here.
- If one follows the train tracks to the left of the Task Force 141 Spawn spot they go right through a building.
- If the player goes outside of the map in spectator mode, the construction building from Backlot can be seen. It is exactly like it is in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, only with improved graphics and darker textures (due to Storm being a dark map with heavy rain and Backlot being a bright desert map).
- The OpFor symbols can be seen in this level.
- There are four camouflage-colored sleeping bags in the small space connected to the warehouse.