Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Next level||FOB Spectre|
|Game||Call of Duty: Black Ops II|
|Team||J-SOC Strike Force|
|Place||Forward Operating Base Spectre, Himachal Pradesh, Northern India|
|Date||May 21st, 2025|
|Objective||Main Objective: Complete 3 Strike Force Command & Control Exercises|
• Complete Basic Control Training (BCT) of deployable unit-types.
- "Learn the basic controls for the Strike Force levels."
- — Mission description
"Strikeforce Tutorial" is the optional training mission of the Strike Force part of the campaign. This mission is available after completing "Old Wounds". The mission's purpose is to teach the player the basics of Strike Force and its abilities.
The mission takes place in India, at the same factory as "FOB Spectre" (which starts right after the tutorial). The player is instructed how to switch between different units directly, go to Tactical View, order units via Tactical View, take control of a unit via Tactical View and order units when in control of an unit.
SEALs' primary weaponsEdit
SEALs' Secondary WeaponsEdit
- Main article: Strikeforce Tutorial/Transcript
- It is actually possible for a SEAL to be killed in this mission, but only by the exploding A.S.D..
- The player can choose the difficulty of the level despite this being a tutorial.