Minimap before K.E.M. Strike
Minimap after the strike.
Strikezone is a map featured in Call of Duty: Ghosts. It takes place in the lower deck and façade of a baseball stadium.
- The K.E.M. Strike will obliterate most of the baseball field, thus destroying parts of the map's structures and dramatically changing the terrain and paths of the map. Straight paths will become hills of rubble. There will also be holes in the ground, which are full of fire. If the player falls into these, they will die, so they should watch their step.
- This is the smallest map in Call of Duty: Ghosts.
- This map was one of three featured in the Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer reveal.
- The statue outside of the stadium heavily resembles former pitcher and current Padres manager Bud Black.
- This is currently the only map to be destroyed when a K.E.M. Strike is launched on it.
- If a K.E.M. Strike is not obtained by the end of the match, one will rain down upon the map during the post-match score board.
- The chance of getting a K.E.M. Strike through a Field Order on this map seems to be greater than any other map in the game.
- Sometimes, while playing Hunted, Search and Destroy, Search and Rescue, or Safeguard, the map may already be destroyed by the K.E.M. Strike.
- This map has a very similar layout to Dome from Modern Warfare 3.
- If the player throws a Throwing Knife at one of the wrinkles at the top or bottom of the hotdog character near the stairs, random phrases pertaining to the food stand it's next to can be heard.
- This is the second map to take place at a stadium, the first was Stadium from Black Ops (which is an ice hockey stadium map).
- After the K.E.M. Strike, players can walk on the second story of the clothing store. First floor will no longer be accessable.
- The name of this map is a reference to the fact that it takes place at a baseball stadium. The strikezone in baseball is the area where a pitch is deemed a strike, located between the shoulders and knees of the batter and the sides of the plate.