|Appears in||Call of Duty 2: Big Red One, |
Call of Duty 3
|Found in||CoD2: BRO: Tankers, Desert Fox
CoD3: The Island
|Used by||US Army, British Army|
|Weapons||Primary: 1 x 37 mm M6 Main Gun
Secondary: 3 x M1919 Machine Gun
Call of Duty 2: Big Red OneEdit
Call of Duty 3Edit
- "Light tank used for infantry support. Steel beams cut from German beach obstacles and welded to the front enabled it to muscle through Normandy hedgerows."
- — Bonus materials description.
In Call of Duty 3, the M5 Stuart "Rhino" tank is seen on "The Island" equipped with "Rhino" cutters where it gives cover to the player's squad.
Call of Duty: World at WarEdit
|The subject matter of this article was cut from the final version of a Call of Duty game.|
The audio file
wpn_stuartmaingun_mn located in the folder
stuart suggests the Stuart was either planned and cut sometime in development, or its resources were borrowed from other games for use as placeholders.
- The subtitles in The Desert Fox mistake the Stuart as the M4 Sherman.
- The model in use in Big Red One is the M3A1 Stuart, the predecessor to the M5 and used during the North African campaigns. The game model also features markings and insignia appropriate to the campaign and period.
- The M3A1 Stuart in fact has locations for up to 5 machine guns, but the anti-aircraft top gun mounting was not used and the dual side sponsons appear to be closed up.