|Suffer with Me|
|Previous level||Karma (in-game) |
Time and Fate (chronologically)
|Next level||Achilles' Veil (in-game) |
|Game||Call of Duty: Black Ops II|
|Team||CIA Special Activities Division|
|Weapons||MP5 w/ Rapid Fire|
M16A1 w/ Reflex, Fast Mag, M203
Barrett M82A1 w/ Variable Zoom (Sniper sequence)
M1911 (Trying to shoot Noriega)
|Enemy weapons||AK47, RPG-7, SPAS-12, FAL, Browning HP, Uzi|
|Place||Fort Clayton Army Base, Panama (McKnight's house)|
El Chorillo, Panama (invasion)
Miraflores Locks, Panama Canal, Panama (ending)
|Date||December 19th, 1989 (McKnight's house)|
December 20th, 1989 (Operation Just Cause)
|Objective||Main Objective: Capture Manuel Noriega|
• Meet up with Mason and McKnight
• Retrieve bag from shed
• Get to Woods' vehicle
• Capture Noriega
• Assist SEALs
• Escort Noriega to Army checkpoint
• Kill Menendez
|Enemies||PDF, Batallón Dignidad (Noriega's bodyguards)|
- "Mason and Woods join US Navy Seals in the invasion of Panama, on a mission to capture Manuel Noriega."
- — Mission description
"Suffer With Me" is the seventh mission in the Call of Duty: Black Ops II campaign, where Frank Woods and Alex Mason are tasked to capture Manuel Noriega and destroy his reputation in order to get closer to capturing Raul Menendez. It is the fourth and final mission set in the 1980's.
This is arguably a major if not the most key level of the game as it sees the destiny of Alex Mason which the player decides, the demise of Jason Hudson and sets up the main event of the game for the player.
- Frank Woods (W.I.A. and disabled) (playable)
- Alex Mason (W.I.A./K.I.A.) (player-determined)
- Jason Hudson (K.I.A.)
- David Mason
- Manuel Noriega
- Mark McKnight
- Raul Menendez
- Lev Kravchenko (heard only) (player-determined)
On December 19th, 1989, a few hours before the midnight attack, Frank Woods and Alex Mason are briefed at Mark McKnight's house about Manuel Noriega, known as Objective False Profit, who is dangerously scheming against the government. Alex and Woods get to Panama during Operation Just Cause, the United States invasion of Panama, and capture Noriega successfully but are informed by Hudson that instead of being captured, he will be exchanged for another prisoner. The three make it to the army checkpoint and prepare for the exchange at the Panama Canal. Mason goes on a building west of the exchange area while Woods goes with Noriega to a building south of that. Woods asks who the prisoner is and is told that it is Menendez. The prisoner is brought out with his head bagged and Woods is told to shoot. He does so and when Woods removes the bag to confirm the kill, he notices that the target was Mason instead of Menendez, and tries to shoot Noriega for payback, but is suddenly ambushed by Menendez, who shoots his kneecaps and headbutts him, knocking him out. Woods awakens to find Alex's body, Hudson tied to a chair and David tied to a pole while in a trance. Hudson admits that he was forced to manipulate Woods, in order to prevent David from being killed. Menendez says that one of the three people must also die, or in ten seconds they're all dead. Hudson at first, hesitates saying that he has two kids, but unwilling to let David or Woods die for what he has done, he immediately tells Menendez to kill him. Menendez shoots Hudson with his shotgun in both of his knees, then slits his throat with the point of Josefina's heart shaped pendent. Instead of killing Woods too, he leaves while telling him that he will now feel as much as pain as he had when Josefina died. Before he leaves, he moves close to David and shows him the heart-shaped pendent telling him that one day David will see it again, and that when he does, David will remember what happened that night, and will come to Menendez. Then, as Menendez leaves the room, David wakes from his trance, and begins crying when he sees the corpse of his father, Alex.
Video WalkthroughEditCall of Duty Black Ops II - Suffer With Me(31:33)
- Perform a knife throw at enemy guard post.
- Survive an enemy RPG blast which causes enemy collateral damage.
- Destroy Noriega's private jet.
- Eliminate enemy personnel (x10) with truck mounted MG.
- Destroy enemy ZPU (x1).
- Distract enemy personnel (x8) with Nightingale grenades at the same time.
- Eliminate enemy personnel (x15) with IR strobe.
- Eliminate enemy personnel (x8) in the clinic.
- Collect intel (x3).
- 100% survivability rating.
Found in levelEdit
Access Kit UsageEdit
- Nightingales are available at a bunker in the airfield, locked in a chest.
- Flak Jacket is available after jumping down from the sky-light onto the catwalk, then jumping down to a corridor and unlocking the door on the left.
- Strobe Grenades are found after capturing Noriega and after Mason puts a cap on his head. Entering the streets and turning left down the alley will show a closed gate that can be opened to get it.
- Main article: Suffer with Me/Trivia
Dirty Business (10 / Bronze Trophy ) - Listen and think before you shoot.
Family Reunion (10 / Bronze Trophy ) - There are two futures.
False Profit (20 / Bronze Trophy ) - Capture Manuel Noriega and bring him to justice.
- Main article: Suffer with Me/Transcript