|Hey! User! Drop the chips and get me some images!|
This article is in need of quality images. Feel free to upload and insert some into their respective locations.
The Tank is a class in Extinction mode for Call of Duty: Ghosts, used to stay alive through the toughest of situations. It gives the player a 25% increase in health, and increases the melee damage they do to the aliens.
Upgrading the Tank class will further increase health and melee damage. Combined with the Electric Knife upgrade, the Tank can make great use of melee damage as a means of killing scouts and Scorpions.
- 25% more health.
- +1 (Cost: 1): Melee attacks do 25% more damage.
- +2 (Cost: 1): 50% more health.
- +3 (Cost: 2): 75% more health + 50% more melee damage.
- +4 (Cost: 3): 100% more health + 100% more melee damage.
- Tank Class Upgrade: All Cryptids begin attacking the Tank, who is now invulnerable and able to stun enemies with melee attacks.