Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Affirmative! Shit! Left side! Got two more! Get out! Get out! (static) Help!"
- — Granite Leader
Team Granite dropping from a Little Bird
|Appears in||Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3|
|Engagements||Battle of Berlin (World War III)|
Team Granite is a Delta Force fireteam in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. Alongside Team Onyx and Team Metal, Granite infiltrates into Berlin in the mission "Scorched Earth" in an attempt to find, secure, and rescue Alena Vorshevsky. They are originally the assault element, while Team Metal serves as their support team. However, during actions on the objective, all the members of Team Granite are killed in action when Russian forces destroy the room they are clearing with booby traps. Granite discovers the explosives too late, and the team leader is only able to shout "Get out, get out!" before the explosives are detonated. As a result of their deaths, Metal is forced to attempt to rescue Alena on their own.
- Granite Leader
- All of Team Granite's names are randomly generated.
- It should be noted that Granite Teams members, once in the room, just stand there, run around a little bit, and then get killed by the ordnance present. They do not actually fire their weapons, possibly because the gunfire is scripted and there are no actual hostile NPC's in the room. This is only seen if the player looks at the room from a certain angle. Infinity Ward probably wasn't expecting players to look from that angle at Granite Team, and it would be a waste to put in hostile NPC's in the room along with Alena as Metal Team does not actually enter the room, nor do they look through a helmet cam to see how Granite Team is doing in their job of rescuing Alena.
- It is extremely odd that Granite Team did not throw in flashbangs to stun the enemy, and even odder that explosion that kills them doesn't blow the wall out as well, considering the wall is wood and the ordnance used is most likely military grade ordnance.
- There is absolutely no way to save the members. If there are still some members outside, after the explosion occurs they will die.