|Appears in||Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3|
Team Metal is the callsign for a Delta Force unit featured in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, led by Sandman and notably includes Derek "Frost" Westbrook, Grinch, and Truck. They were instrumental in fighting World War III against the Ultranationalists, until they, excluding Frost, were eventually overrun and killed in Eastern Siberia on October 14th, 2016.
- Sandman - Metal 0-1 (Team Leader, K.I.A.)
- Truck - Metal 0-2 (Assistant Team Leader/Automatic Rifleman, K.I.A.)
- Grinch - Metal 0-3 (Designated Marksman, K.I.A.)
- Frost - Metal 0-4 (Playable character/Grenadier, alive)
- Elimination of enemy jammer in New York City during Ultranationalist invasion
- Infiltration of Russian submarine and retargeting of missiles to enemy naval targets in New York Harbor
- Search-and-rescue of US Vice President deep behind enemy lines in Hamburg
- Capture of war criminal known as "Volk" in the sewers of Paris in conjunction with GIGN
- Attempted rescue of Alena Vorshevsky from Inner Circle insurgents in Berlin safehouse with assistance from Bundeswehr
- Rescue of Boris Vorshevsky in Siberian diamond mine in conjunction with the disavowed Task Force 141 which results in their deaths.
- All the members of Metal have patches on the arms that say 'O+' to define blood type and 'M01' probably meaning Metal-01 although this would be correct only for Sandman.
- Frost is the only member of Team Metal to have his full name revealed.
- Metal is a Tier 1 Alpha unit.
- Frost is the only surviving member of Team Metal following the events of Modern Warfare 3.
- The Delta operators in Special Ops and Multiplayer share the same model as their Campaign counterparts.
- Frost and Grinch are the only members of Team Metal who wasn't called as "Metal Zero 3 and Metal Zero 4"