Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Appears in||Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3|
|Engagements||World War III|
Team Metal is the callsign for a Delta Force unit featured in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, led by Sandman and notably includes Derek "Frost" Westbrook, Grinch, and Truck. They were instrumental in fighting World War III against the Ultranationalists, until they, excluding Frost, were eventually overrun and killed in Eastern Siberia on October 14th, 2016.
- Sandman - Metal 0-1 Team Leader (K.I.A.)
- Truck - Metal 0-2 Automatic Rifleman (K.I.A.)
- Grinch - Metal 0-3 Designated Marksman (K.I.A.)
- Derek "Frost" Westbrook - Metal 0-4
- Elimination of enemy jammer in New York City during Ultranationalist invasion
- Infiltration of Russian submarine and retargeting of missiles to enemy naval targets in New York Harbor
- Search-and-rescue of US Vice President deep behind enemy lines in Hamburg
- Capture of war criminal known as "Volk" in the sewers of Paris in conjunction with GIGN
- Attempted rescue of Alena Vorshevsky from Inner Circle insurgents in Berlin safehouse with assistance from Bundeswehr
- Rescue of Boris Vorshevsky in Siberian diamond mine in conjunction with the disavowed Task Force 141 which results in the deaths of Sandman, Truck and Grinch
- All the members of Metal have patches on the arms that say 'O+' to define blood type and 'M01'.